Phoenix Meet Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you just come over right now? XD

Meet Ups refer to when we go to places other than my house. I'll put the dates down.

Meet up #2!!!

Tuesday, August 10th.
(that's tomorrow)
-- 4005 North Scottsdale Road
-- Scottsdale, AZ 85251
-- (480) 946-0051
Time: 7:00pm.
Aim for 6:30 so you can get there on time.

Me, Anicken and Aether will be there to meet you. Be sure to bring about $5.00 for icecream (trust me, it's worth it), and more if you'd like to order actual food. See you there!

I'd like to join up! I have much to offer the team. I am a SFX artist and prop fabricator. I am also a recent graduate from Collins College for film production. I am very much interested in creating my own armor and even creating an amazing fan film.

Well hello there. You sound awesome, but that remains to be seen in person. lol We've been planning another meet up since Canadian-something wants to join too, but has never been able to get there for one reason or another.

Are you free on Thursday, the 26th? I believe myself, CrimsonValkyrie and TheRick46 are available to go to Sugar Bowl on that date. :)

I'm coming back to town on Tuesday so Thursday would be a good time for us. Don't forget to send Canadian-something a PM Rox so he knows to SHOW UP this time. :p

sounds great thanks for the invite, you guys are already friendly than any stormtroopers, none of them are willing to help anyone from my experience with the lot of them, what time do you want to meet?

Holy cow. That's all the way in Goodyear? O__< oi...

K. We'll be meeting in the evening again, around 6pm. We usually don't order icecream until around 7.

See you there!

-------
Sugar Bowl:
Yo! We got another recruit that wants to join up. Is anyone available on Tuesday the 7th or Thursday the 9th next week? I can do either, but I need at least 2 other official members to come.

ALSO!

LAN Party anyone? 8D
Cloudsshroud and I have been toying with the idea for a bit. Since a lot of us have Xboxes with controllers, and since we have around 7-8 members in the Valley regularly... Do I really need to tell you that this would be fun? XD Set up: downstairs at my house. We got the big screen and Keith (if you would be so kind, my good sir. ^_-) has a projector we can use on one of the walls. I would love this to happen sometime in the next two months. I'm giving a big span of time here because I want as many of our group to come as possible and get both x-boxes fully loaded!

LAN PARTY? Sign me up. Sounds really fun. As for the 7th I am not sure but the 9th I should be off I usually don't work on Thursdays. Oh and who is the new recruit?

So there's 1 for the party. :D

The new guy is "The Last ODST." And he wants to be ... and ODST. lol.

I can do the 7th or the 9th i really want to meet up with you guys and join the build team. Can't wait to see you guys and my fiance wants to join in on the fun she said she just wants to be cortana then the next day its an armor then the next day its a grunt XD I pormise you she wont be changing her mind once the 1st project for her is started XD. Cant wait to see all of your guy's/girl's costumes :D

the 7th works for me, im working the 9th however. i would also love to get my lan on. i can supply an xbox or controllers or whatever.

So:

7th = 2 hits
9th = 2 hits

>.> we need a tie breaker on the dates.

@The Last ODST: Make sure to bring her along then if she really wants to join. The only real requirement we have for making it on the team officially is dedication, which is different from being undecided. Do note, we already have one Cortana (CrimsonValkyrie is making it). I personally don't mind two of them running around, but I don't know if your fiance would feel the same. We currently don't have any marines, covenant or bridge officers, if that helps.

@Rosh: bring all your controllers for sure. We may need an Xbox, but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back