Phoenix Meet Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an update. Our 4th Meet-Up was another success. We welcome The Last ODST and Rasha (spelling?) to our team.

lol. Just check the Phoenix threads at least once a week and you'll usually keep up with everything. I always plan meetings at sugar bowl at least a week in advance.

PHOENIX REACH LAUNCH!! there's a mouthful.
As everyone knows, there's the launch next week. We were all talking last night (me, Kirrou, Rosh) about what we're all doing for the launch. We were invited by some 405th members from Goodyear, AZ to go to the premeire at Arizona Mills (i believe), which supposedly has the largest launch party in Arizona. I think most of us thought it'd be a great idea for all the Phoenix team to headout in as a whole group. CrimsonValkyrie, I know pre-ordered at a local Best Buy, so she'll be separated from us. Kirrou told me that Best Buy also is giving $20 gift cards or something. So who's doing what? Let's put all your dastardly plans here so we can do a possible Meet Up, k?

Alas! I'm borderline on whether I'm doing this or not. Next week tuesday... I have college classes in the morning. >__< At 9am. BLARG! On the other hand, it's my last chance to go to a premiere. (at least until the movie...?) Fandom vs. School priorities. I hate this.

Roxy I am wearing my armor for the midnight release at the best buy behind the chandler mall so I cant make it to az mills mall :-( and then tuesday morning I am wearing my armor for the best buy I work at on ray and i-10

I haven't preordered because I wanted to see where the most of us were going to be. I would like to do it some where there will be a lot going on. But BestBuy seems to have the best deal. $20 giftcard with reach purchase along with 500points for their gaming club membership which = to another $10 certificate. But honestly I am really up for anything.

What exactly is going on at Arizona Mills?

Dude! Phoeni! I don't have your number right in my phone. So unless it fell in the toilet, you need to give it to me again, k? send me a message on my profile ok?

------------------------------------

Spontaneous Phoenix 9/11 LAN Party.

Where: my house, so if you know where it is, you're invited.
When: This Saturday, Sep. 9th @ 2pm
What: Lan party... need I say more?
Bring: A controller or two, and as for food, Do you guys want to bring $5 for pizza? or should we just do Hot Dogs and Burgers? :) (and hugs for me. I love hugs) Also, for anyone who wants to, the heat is coming to an end, so bring your swimsuit for one last swim!

Spontaneous party is spontaneous. If you can't make it, don't feel bad, we're having another one in the next two months here. Cloudsshroud is bringing his xbox and Projector so we can all be down stairs.

Roxy! It's Rochelle. Uhm, I'm going to try and make it out to your LAN party. :) I'm no good at video games, so maybe we can just swimm:)

Cool. ^^ I think CrimsonValkyrie will be there, so I won't be the only girl keeping you company. lol. Alas, we will still be outnumbered oh noes!

You guys had better take photos for me! D:

I'll do better. How's a video sound?

Are you coming, Phoeni? Cuz if you are, I need your number again. I tried calling you earlier this week but the number was wrong.

Yes. You fail. XD
Next time?

The party was a ton of fun. We played almost every Halo game, and tons of downloaded variants like Duck Hunt and Garbage Man. Duck hunt was my favorite. XD Unfortunately, I never got around to taking any pictures of video because it was so dark... no point really cuz it wouldn't have turned out anyway. (sorry, Aether..)

Be on the look out for the next build video.

Unfortunately, I never got around to taking any pictures of video because it was so dark... no point really cuz it wouldn't have turned out anyway. (sorry, Aether..)

Be on the look out for the next build video.

They invented the lightbulb and camera flash for a reason, dear. Oh well. I'll just have to imagine it all.

Keith had the projector going. If I had the lights on he wouldn't have been able to use it properly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back