pics of the baby turtles are up please comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyKid02

Jr Member
left to right squitle bop and ham

002.jpg

001.jpg

awwww, cute. We had the same kinda turtles a while back, just make sure they have a pretty big aquarium, otherwise they stop themselves from GROWING, its wierd.
'

-Chupa

baby red ears i think ^^ lucky i got 2 but i dont know if there male and female so unknown for eggs =.= wouldnt mind havn em lol

redragon74 said:
baby red ears i think ^^ lucky i got 2 but i dont know if there male and female so unknown for eggs =.= wouldnt mind havn em lol

Either Red Ear, or Eastern Painted turtles would be my guess. Gorgeous turtles either way. ;)

Take good care of them, and don't forget that a pet is not a toy. Reptiles and amphibians are easily stressed by handling. Too much of it can kill them.

Wish somebody told me that when I was 8. I was heartbroken. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
They look so cute. You should have put them next to pokemon blue :) Also about 3 months ago I found 3 baby snapping turtles on the floor of my bedroom and now I have them in an aquarium and feed them baby gold fish. What kind of habitat do you have and what kind of food are you giving them?

<div align='right'></div>
Sean Bradley said:
Either Red Ear, or Eastern Painted turtles would be my guess. Gorgeous turtles either way. ;)

Take good care of them, and don't forget that a pet is not a toy. Reptiles and amphibians are easily stressed by handling. Too much of it can kill them.

eastern painted my bigerr turtle had them her name is squirtle yeah im kinda just like the croc hunter i went to the cayman island i go every year just got back accually and i research all the species of lizards and caught every single on including the blue iguana (endanged) well i just kinda save him but the pool but i still touched it but the lion lizard was the hardest small and quick! ohh and dont worry i work at a pet store that mainy why i know so much

Darth Monkey said:
They look so cute. You should have put them next to pokemon blue :) Also about 3 months ago I found 3 baby snapping turtles on the floor of my bedroom and now I have them in an aquarium and feed them baby gold fish. What kind of habitat do you have and what kind of food are you giving them?
ill take a pic srry dub post

my turrtle got picked up by a hawk then dropped in front of my eyes i creid then my other one ran away while i was at school :cry:

GREW said:
my turrtle got picked up by a hawk then dropped in front of my eyes i creid then my other one ran away while i was at school :cry:
ROFL. How does a turtle run away?

Perhaps his parents told him that so they didn't need to have the death convo?

Sean Bradley said:
One of my friends found this out the hard way too. He had a baby turtle, that his little brother played with all the time. Needless to say his brother loved the turtle to death...unfortunately, literally.

I've always liked turtles. Cool pics. ;P

awww baby turtles! just wait till they get older, then you can call them teenage turtles, just dont mutate them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back