Pictures of Elephant and Horne Flying Craft - lockout remake

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ff7a3fdae.jpg

Sure looks like a successor to me.

Spartan-419 said:
Okay, it's been placed on Halopedia that the D77H-TCI Pelican Dropship is Not usable in Multiplayer. But is that a CQB Armor variant I see there? Unless they're available in Campaign Mode, which I highly doubt because it would mess with the storyline (I think), that means that it's a Multiplayer screenshot. That, to me, translates as Pelicans being a usable vehicle in Halo 3. BOOYIKA!
That is actually the fourth armor permutation, I thought it was called RAP but that was just some lame fan made name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan-419 said:
Okay, it's been placed on Halopedia that the D77H-TCI Pelican Dropship is Not usable in Multiplayer. But is that a CQB Armor variant I see there? Unless they're available in Campaign Mode, which I highly doubt because it would mess with the storyline (I think), that means that it's a Multiplayer screenshot. That, to me, translates as Pelicans being a usable vehicle in Halo 3. BOOYIKA!

No, that's a superimposed photo, not included in that shot:

see right page here:
66042c08bc.jpg

Unless that's an elite...?
But I don't think so 'cause the HUD isn't purple. So I guess the hope for different HUDs for each armor variation is true. Woot!

I spy an elite in mjolnir armor :christa: :christa: :christa: :christa: :christa: :christa: :christa: :christa: :christa: :christa: :christa: :christa: :christa: :christa: .

No really, to all those who hate elites, you have just devowered your words.

darkesword2020 said:
What vehicle is the one next to the sandtrap map? The one with the spartan holding the machine turret? It's huge! :whoa2:

I'd love to get ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ question answered.

Its called the elephant, its the UNSC counterpart to the Scarab :D
and btw

-12 seats
-can hold the flag, Bomb, etc.
-can SPAWN
-has a superweapon as well as minor weapons
-can house a mongoose

darkesword2020 said:
Oh wow, so we can use it in multiplayer?

That's amazing if that's true!?!

Same with the scarab?
yep to the first one, but as of now, its only map it's on is Sandtrap, it is not usable in the forge, because... Its freaking huge

and the second; no, they're putting a Banshee counterpart.. but a scarab? it would make killing too easy, besides, the Elephant has a Sweet ass roar to it, if you've listened to the bungie podcast, you'd hear it ;)

Ironcobra3000 said:
darkesword2020 said:
Oh wow, so we can use it in multiplayer?

That's amazing if that's true!?!

Same with the scarab?
yep to the first one, but as of now, its only map it's on is Sandtrap, it is not usable in the forge, because... Its freaking huge

and the second; no, they're putting a Banshee counterpart.. but a scarab? it would make killing too easy, besides, the Elephant has a Sweet ass roar to it, if you've listened to the bungie podcast, you'd hear it ;)

As far as I know podcasts dont work with zune players.... : (

Correct me if I'm wrong.

But I will go ahead and try it if I am wrong! ;-)

Ironcobra3000 said:
ok, um. I just found the sound, Download the Bungie podcast from 7/23 and skip to 47:55, that where it will be ;)

Thank you!

Urm.....could you possibly send me a link please?
Never downloaded a podcast from their site before lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back