please don't

Fragclone

do not steel people's avatars, pictures, steel pictures and use as avatars, names, videos, and any other type of things on this forum and anywhere else. [marathon plz change your avatar. thats picture theft]

AoBfrost

I hate it when people steal my halo sig, then photoshop their name onto it....my name is clearly in the background as "FROST"

Jim

Jr Member
AoBfrost said:
I hate it when people steal my halo sig, then photoshop their name onto it....my name is clearly in the background as "FROST"
Clearly? I can't make it out... Not that I'm suggesting stealing it, I just really don't see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently whenever a user uploads an avatar image, the site throws in it the "default gallery." There's actually a guy who has my earlier avatar, but since it is as I said old, I don't care. Anyway still, yeah it is annoying.

AoBfrost

look at the background and starem dont look for details, you'll see it easier if you stare into blank space but the sig infront of you.

Fragclone

it still very hard to see >_<

anyways ya like i said no steeling. i basicly brot this up cus i saw a guy on here [marathonman] has a pic of adam im his armor. the one where hes on the toilet... and that volt180 guy who stole adam's video whgom i hope gets sewed >:]

Um, okay, first I think you mean sued. Although sewing is a good alternative if you want a human attached to fabric.

Secondly, unless volt180 is breaking copyright laws - which I seriously doubt he is - there is no reason to sue. Plus, as there probably is no breaking of copyright, a court would immediately reject the case for a) not being illegal, and :cool: having insufficient evidence to sue for infringement. Plus, aren't we all technically infringing on the copyright of Halo by recreating weapons and armor?

Fragclone

Chemical.Reaper said:
Um, okay, first I think you mean sued. Although sewing is a good alternative if you want a human attached to fabric.

Secondly, unless volt180 is breaking copyright laws - which I seriously doubt he is - there is no reason to sue. Plus, as there probably is no breaking of copyright, a court would immediately reject the case for a) not being illegal, and :cool: having insufficient evidence to sue for infringement. Plus, aren't we all technically infringing on the copyright of Halo by recreating weapons and armor?
hm... tooshi :eek:
but his vid would atleast be taken down if adam filed a complaint.

Jim

Jr Member
AoBfrost said:
look at the background and starem dont look for details, you'll see it easier if you stare into blank space but the sig infront of you.
I can see there is something there, but I cant make it out, and it is 100% for sure not clearly visible:p I can't even make out what it says in the bottom left, I see the first and last part, I am assuming it says Halo 3.

AoBfrost

I've had people stupid enough to steal my avatar or sig with the same url as my photobucket url, I replaced the pic with something really really wrong, I did it on some kids forum once lol, my cousin was on some forum for school kids, I lent him a sig and avatar, some other kid stole it using the same url as my cousin, I logged into my account, saved picture as a new name, took a bad pic, saved as the old name, cousin had same sig/av, thief kid had a pic with tons of bad words....

That's a really damn good idea. What I've done is made my Photobucket 'secret', so if I change out a picture for another one, no-one will be able to see.

Fragclone

AoBfrost said:
I've had people stupid enough to steal my avatar or sig with the same url as my photobucket url, I replaced the pic with something really really wrong, I did it on some kids forum once lol, my cousin was on some forum for school kids, I lent him a sig and avatar, some other kid stole it using the same url as my cousin, I logged into my account, saved picture as a new name, took a bad pic, saved as the old name, cousin had same sig/av, thief kid had a pic with tons of bad words....
nice :D

flying squirl

AoBfrost said:
hahahahaha.... hahahaha, thats a brilliant idea!!!! i dont even hav a sig pic but i want one now in the hopes some dolt steals it.

flying squirl

on ebay too? aahhhhahahahahahahaha, thats hillarious (rvb anyone?). serves em right. hahah, thanks, im in a realy good mood now. :D