please don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
flying_squirl said:
on ebay too? aahhhhahahahahahahaha, thats hillarious (rvb anyone?). serves em right. hahah, thanks, im in a realy good mood now. :D
ya the guy hotlinked the pics so adam replaced them with wierd pics
so i say this
"10 points for grifendor!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Rofl, I was on a forum once too, I used to have a sig shop, I still have half of the sigs made up, I stated I wanted Credit for the sig or else I would replace the sig with some other image, some people refused, so I replaced the image with the same image, but faded really black, and in big bold letters it said "I do crack".

people got so mad and said how did I hack their account, it was so funny.

AoBfrost said:
Rofl, I was on a forum once too, I used to have a sig shop, I still have half of the sigs made up, I stated I wanted Credit for the sig or else I would replace the sig with some other image, some people refused, so I replaced the image with the same image, but faded really black, and in big bold letters it said "I do crack".

people got so mad and said how did I hack their account, it was so funny.
lol nice :D

W1D0MAK3R said:
i had a kid steal my term paper once, he even had the nerve to white-out my name and write in his...
did he get in trouble :eek:

You know what's even worse? When people steal your name, xD

Someone actually stole my sig name, like I have in my sig here right now, and joined a forum under Seno 'Ypsamee. Funny thing is he didn't realize I'm also known as zeldafreak008, an admin on the forum he joined, and he PMed me and asked me how it worked. I immediately told him that he either told me another name he wanted or get deleted. He then PMed me and told me he made that name up.

I got this name off of an Elite Name generator, so if his mom has the same maiden name as mine, my first and last name, and the city I was born in, then he can gladly use it! But the chances of those being true are very slim...

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Yeah, he basically left the forum and I haven't seen any other Senos since xD
ya i recently found someone stole my name on somme other website called battlefieldhalo. unless i joined that like 3 yrs ago :[
anyway i logged in as fragclone118, messaged him asking him if he took the name from me. i havent gotten a message though. i checked thte forums of the website and they were talking about the guy. so im guessing its not me XD
some other person stole my name on something else but idk where >:[

Fragclone said:
ya i recently found someone stole my name on somme other website called battlefieldhalo. unless i joined that like 3 yrs ago :[
anyway i logged in as fragclone118, messaged him asking him if he took the name from me. i havent gotten a message though. i checked thte forums of the website and they were talking about the guy. so im guessing its not me XD
some other person stole my name on something else but idk where >:[

That's ridiculous. Not that the other person has the name, your accusations... Do you know how how many people are on the internet... You are probably not the only one to THINK of that name, it was probably not STOLEN.

Jim said:
That's ridiculous. Not that the other person has the name, your accusations... Do you know how how many people are on the internet... You are probably not the only one to THINK of that name, it was probably not STOLEN.
good point XD

That's the whole reason everyone has numbers on their names... although everyone typically makes up "handles" nowadays and I am finding better luck just getting my real name :)

But I agree stealing images is bad... Sharing funny images though is great :D

Jim said:
That's the whole reason everyone has numbers on their names... although everyone typically makes up "handles" nowadays and I am finding better luck just getting my real name :)

But I agree stealing images is bad... Sharing funny images though is great :D
lol :J

On the subject of the stolen term paper... Does anyone here watch "The War at Home", there was one where mike had been buying his book reports from hillary and handing them in as his own, and then he just stole the last one, and his teacher made him read it out in front of the class, and it was really embarrassing and obviously not his.

Fragclone said:
did he get in trouble :eek:

he 'accidentally ' failed the class, funny thing was though, It was a required class and he was a senior at the time...he he he

so he got to stick around this year and graduate with our class instead

W1D0MAK3R said:
he 'accidentally ' failed the class, funny thing was though, It was a required class and he was a senior at the time...he he he

so he got to stick around this year and graduate with our class instead
lol i wonder if he told his friends that

"yeah guys i accidentally failed. it totally sux."

that'l fly REALLY well with his friends.

wonder how his parents took it.... :D
but yeah, im prrty much just waiting for sumone to steal my avatar. ooooh i got a doozy of an image waiting for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back