please don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chemical.Reaper said:
Um, okay, first I think you mean sued. Although sewing is a good alternative if you want a human attached to fabric.

Secondly, unless volt180 is breaking copyright laws - which I seriously doubt he is - there is no reason to sue. Plus, as there probably is no breaking of copyright, a court would immediately reject the case for a) not being illegal, and :cool: having insufficient evidence to sue for infringement. Plus, aren't we all technically infringing on the copyright of Halo by recreating weapons and armor?

BWAHAHAHAAAAAA. The topic was finished here.

Also relevant, though:

OG15.gif

Individuality is relative. There are even other people named Vroegop! Yes, I have a very, very, very rare name.
Even rarer is the shortened Vrogy. Even rarer is someone stealing it- and the only time that's happened is when a previous employer tried to impersonate me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Vrogy said:
There are even other people named Vroegop! Yes, I have a very, very, very rare name.
Even rarer is the shortened Vrogy. Even rarer is someone stealing it- and the only time that's happened is when a previous employer tried to impersonate me!

You do know that you name means: Early awake?

And for the matter of this discussion..This is the second time in two day's that people are using my avatar, im not fond that people are using other people there stuff. Reminds me of the time that somebody stole Sean avatar en paint it purple

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back