Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.
and pray we shall...
not to offend anyone but here's my little thing that i say to kids if they ask me why do we die.
of course its an inevitability. we are all going to die sometime the next century or so...
however, when kids ask unanswerable questions, rely on religion, if they can be answered, tell them the truth. one kid asked me the other day why we die?
my explanation was, we had previous lives. and our previous lives determine what we are today, such as being sinned for a dog for a few years then god forgives you and makes you become human for this life. but somehow, you still have traits of a dog. furthermore, if that is so, then we also made a contract of when and where we die and we return to the heavens for our next life.
god works in mysterious ways. one minute he thinks he needs you back in heaven so he smites you with a strong disease, such as Cancer and AIDs for example. then the next moment, a flood of prayers come to him, and he releases his hold upon you.

perhaps god has forgiven your friend.

and seriously, why would we be smitten with anything harsh in particular? one minute we are healthy as a horse, the next, we're puking our brains out. i always believed that it was caused by supernatural forces, such as gods, deities, etc.

god also saves. he protects as well.
one time, a deep sleep it was. a ghost was in my dreams, tainted and full of hate. it screamed a benevolent silence and it ached my ears. i woke up, ears still ringing and the image of that ghost--that spectre still burned to the back of my eyes. cold sweats ran down my neck. quickly and calmly i put my hands together and prayed to MY god. once, twice, three-times, and he lifted the heavy burden off my shoulder and the image was gone and the screaming stopped. i never saw the spectre again.

Spectres are scary

I have also seen a spectre, or ghost, lurking in dark corners. i just see it once, then it disappears, and then it is in the next bend.

Razgriz said:
He's in my prayers. Please update us on his condition as time goes on.

Agreed. I know how it is also to have family (well in your case friends) with cancer. Just think mate, it could always be worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
thisismadness2 said:
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!the cancer is gone it just randomly went away thank you all for your prayers

Wait. You ask for people on the board to pray and then when he is healed your explination is given to chance ? You realize the odds of that type of cancer going away without some sort divine intervention are....huge.

And dont get me wrong, I am a christian so i believe that god had something to do with this.

drgon47 said:
Wait. You ask for people on the board to pray and then when he is healed your explination is given to chance ? You realize the odds of that type of cancer going away without some sort divine intervention are....huge.

And dont get me wrong, I am a christian so i believe that god had something to do with this.

i know god had everything to do with it thats why i said thank you for all your prayers.......

Hey, im sorry for your friend and his family. I lost my mom to lung cancer last month, hardest thing i had ever gone through and am going through. And the month later i had to leave my friends and family behind to live in London with my dad cause he got a job there. Life can suck sometimes and you just have to keep pushing through, thats what the friends and family that people have lost would be saying right now. I will pray for him.

EDIT: Im sorry i did not read the last few post's, i didnt hear the cancer went away... that is great he is very lucky to have friends like you to support him. God works in mysterious ways. Wish him luck for me if it ever comes back.... as cancer usually does im afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back