Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.
He and all of the other friends I have known and lost will be in my prayers.

We will all be praying for a Christmas miracle, and let's hope with the celebration of the birth of Jesus that he may cure your friend's cancer.

wait.....that dosent make much sense....how does a brain tumor like that just disappear? i have a mom thats a nurse for about 20 years, and i can tell you that i dont think the storm has passed.

but until it is, Aston in pennsylvania has his support.

rvb4life said:
wait.....that dosent make much sense....how does a brain tumor like that just disappear? i have a mom thats a nurse for about 20 years, and i can tell you that i dont think the storm has passed.

but until it is, Aston in pennsylvania has his support.

Thats what happened to my grandpa recently...they said everything was gonna be fine and we could pick him up in the morning...Died at 5 AM for no reason at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate to argue, but have to......sorry!

listen. an inoperable brain tumor.....cancerous nonetheless....dosent just disappear. Trust me when i say this, but it disappearing is probably a BAD thing. for all we know, not only is the tumor in the brain, but it could have spread to a different part of the body, making for a very bad day.

This is the reason you shouldnt let religion get in the way of logical explanations.

hey.....it was on an episode of House, and that show rocks.

let modern science show you the way to truth. the doctors might find cancer in him still.
if there is, then i was right.
if i was was wrong, praise the lord.

like i said, our prayers are with him regardless.

please dont ban me.

you are by far the biggest fag he already had scans today and my dads a doctor so shutup dont try and ast smart faith is the strongest thing in the world not logical explanations

rvb4life said:
i hate to argue, but have to......sorry!

listen. an inoperable brain tumor.....cancerous nonetheless....dosent just disappear. Trust me when i say this, but it disappearing is probably a BAD thing. for all we know, not only is the tumor in the brain, but it could have spread to a different part of the body, making for a very bad day.

This is the reason you shouldnt let religion get in the way of logical explanations.

hey.....it was on an episode of House, and that show rocks.

let modern science show you the way to truth. the doctors might find cancer in him still.
if there is, then i was right.
if i was was wrong, praise the lord.

like i said, our prayers are with him regardless.
please dont ban me.

Wow, you really are a faggot. :cautious:

If the world ran on nothing but logic, then we all would have been screwed a while ago. I trust my life in the hands of the Lord over the hands of man any day. He has yet to fail me and He never will.

Razgriz said:
If the world ran on nothing but logic, then we all would have been screwed a while ago. I trust my life in the hands of the Lord over the hands of man any day. He has yet to fail me and He never will.
Amen brother :lol:

Ok theres a simple way of considering logic and science

first If god created everything including humans
then logically god created Logic
and logically god created science.

logic is not a system the world runs on it is simply a way of using past event outcomes to predict current and future event outcomes.

simply put using Gods actions to determine Gods actions

Razgriz said:
Wow, you really are a faggot. :cautious:

Lay of him man he got a point. but its possible it was a minor tumor.... or whatever it was. and they have a chance of going away.

ANYWAY!

oh happy days oh yes know. oh happy dayyysss!
oh happy days oh happy days oooohhhhh yeeeehhhh.....
[I COULD GO ON FOR MONTHS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back