Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razgriz said:
If the world ran on nothing but logic, then we all would have been screwed a while ago. I trust my life in the hands of the Lord over the hands of man any day. He has yet to fail me and He never will.

As He is yet to fail me.

Thanks for the good news concerning Michael.

Last edited by a moderator:
rvb4life said:
wait.....that dosent make much sense....how does a brain tumor like that just disappear? i have a mom thats a nurse for about 20 years, and i can tell you that i dont think the storm has passed.

but until it is, Aston in pennsylvania has his support.
And we have a God who is a...umm GOD and can do anything, why? Because he is GOD. I dont care what the heck your mom is or how much she has seen, but this isnt the first time I've seen someone cured from a fatal disease or cancer like this.

ok ok ok.....sorry.

anyway, its good that he is fine.
my aunts neighbor died from cancer last month, and she was fighting it for a year.

so dont call me a faggot. please.

its just i havent trusted religion in a few years, and God kind of hates me at the moment.

send your friend my regards and apologies. He is blessed.

praise the lord.

Why do religious people seem to make it their duty to insult those who aren't religous?
It's just ignorant. If I were god, I'd say "Come on man, that's not cool."

Hey, can we not turn this into a discussion about religion vs logic/science/whatever else can be thought up? If you want to discuss that, then make a new thread.
I'm really glad that he's been healed. Praise the Lord!

Is you friends name Michael Dodds? If so i was playing him over XBL and he was saying he kept having migrane :eek:

OH and il pray for him man, lets hope it doesent come back.

rvb4life said:
its just i havent trusted religion in a few years, and God kind of hates me at the moment.

God doesn't hate you. We all go through trials. Job was the most righteous man on Earth. Look at what he went through, he lost all of his children, his wife turned against him, and he basically lost everything. However, he was blessed far beyond what he had before because he stuck with God and believed in him. Hate is a sin, and well, God can't sin.

I mean, he sent His one and ONLY Son to die for all of mankind.

Also, I was just really mad because it seemed like you were trying to get him down. I don't like it when I see other people bringing each other down, especially when something this great happens.

thanks a lot, but i kind of turned away from catholicism a while ago.

anyway, good to hear your friend is feeling better (i think i said that already)

and like helios said, lets not turn this into an argument over religion. PLENTY of those happened over the years.

have a shiny day.

helios said:
Hey, can we not turn this into a discussion about religion vs logic/science/whatever else can be thought up? If you want to discuss that, then make a new thread.
I'm really glad that he's been healed. Praise the Lord!

I wasn't. It just didn't seem fair that he was expressing confusion and everyone jumped on him for it.

Just a funny question, did he get chemo? I knew a lady who had cancer, got chemo, got better, then she kept joking about her hair loss. Did your friend lose his hair?

xalener said:
I wasn't. It just didn't seem fair that he was expressing confusion and everyone jumped on him for it.

*sniffling* thank you.

Radiation is pretty risky, but its better than an operation.

wish him a shiny day.

merry christmas.

i saw him yesterday looks great is happier than ive seen him and he got a free sub last night cause he told the guy he has a tumor he was happy bout that...

Is he ok for good now? I'm kind of confused because of your last post "he told the guy he has a tumor" So this makes me think he still does. But It is good to hear he got a free sub and does look alot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back