plz send halp-cannot find gundam RX-78 pep files ANYWHERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paigeosity

I've scoured the internet for weeks and every single file I come across for the wearable (or, hell, even just plain old paper model RX-78 gundams) the files are corrupt, missing, or un-downloadable.

Do you any of you fine lot have the goods I seek?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

xoxo,
Paige

Never mind I see you tried and it failed.
I'd like to think I'm pretty thorough in my searches, but I looked through hundreds of blogs and posts at this point and have yet to find recent, active files. I wish it was as easy as a first (or even 15th page) google search ^^;

I noticed in the other thread you wanted to make the helm. Is it just the helm you wanna make or the whole suit? If just he helm heroesworkshop has a file for $5.

It's just the helm for a commission piece! Awesome I'll look into it right away!!! Thank you <3

*edit* Damn it, it's foam. I need the paper files =___=

Alternatively (and this does require more work on you part. Here is a link to a 3d print file for the model. you could cut that up and unwrap it in pepurkura. It will be more of a hassle than just getting pep files but its a decent last resort.

Alternatively (and this does require more work on you part. Here is a link to a 3d print file for the model. you could cut that up and unwrap it in pepurkura. It will be more of a hassle than just getting pep files but its a decent last resort.

I've never done anything like that before, but I'm sure with some youtube I could figure it out :'D

You can convert the foam files to paper usually just requires adding tabs.

Really? Wow I guess I really am just a one-trick pony when it comes to pepakura >__>;; I didn't even know I could do that. I will try that. WCS I'm out 5 bucks. again, thank you so much <3

Happy to help! This is a video going over converting paper pep files to foam, its not exactly what you need but if you cant find better might help you reverse engineer what you need to do. At least something to get you started.

Yes, but the files are corrupt! I tried downloading them, but I cannot open the zip due to "file is invalid" T___T
Are you using pepakura to unfold and veiw the file? I dont know how experianced you are in this but that usually seams to be the issue. You cannot open the file itself. You need to open it in pepakura

Are you using pepakura to unfold and veiw the file? I dont know how experianced you are in this but that usually seams to be the issue. You cannot open the file itself. You need to open it in pepakura
I am very familiar with pepakura. The files themselves are corrupt and will not download properly or open.

good as they are so humbly I tell you visit my post you will find maybe many things that can serve you, greetings from Peru

sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back