Pony's Build Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

Here is what I was working on last night.

gallery_6532_2312_20742.jpg

The gun is still under construction, but it should be finished today.

Hope you guys like the pic.

-Pony

Hey guys.

Please don't consider this the BIG update. This is only something that I wanted to add here.

gallery_6532_2311_16747.jpg

This will be my Assassination knife for my Halo: Reach Spartan build. I got it for free from Nintendude.

It is a very sturdy knife as well as it's scabbard. I don't exactly know where I'm going to put it on my suit, but we'll see when the time comes.

Well, that's all I have for now. See you all later.

-Pony

that is a bitchin knife

Heh, thanks bro.

The thing that I like the most about this knife is that the blade is black. I have another knife that is a bit bigger than this one, but it's just the normal knife color, lol.

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
Hey guys.

Please don't consider this the BIG update. This is only something that I wanted to add here.

gallery_6532_2311_16747.jpg

This will be my Assassination knife for my Halo: Reach Spartan build. I got it for free from Nintendude.

It is a very sturdy knife as well as it's scabbard. I don't exactly know where I'm going to put it on my suit, but we'll see when the time comes.

Well, that's all I have for now. See you all later.

-Pony

Do you have any Idea where nintendude got it? I would love to have one for my costume!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! A really long time has past since I updated my thread with stuff!

I'm to lazy to have to reupload all of my pics to my photobucket, so here is my facebook with pics of some stuff that I'm working.

I promise to add more pics here instead of my account.

-Pony

It's been a while since I updated this things, so lets begin!

Halo: Reach handplate.
handplate1.jpg

handplate2.jpg

It fits me pretty awesome, lol. All it needs now is some TLC and it should be done.

War Machine Commsion.
thigh1.jpg

thigh2.jpg

thigh3.jpg

The thigh piece isn't warped. I just picked it up by a bad end, so yeah. I also peped the circle thing, but I didn't take a pic of it.

So yeah, let me know what you guys think.

-Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back