Portal Holiday Website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you click on the flashing square and type in login, then hit enter you can put a username and password in and login to the "system"

you can do a lot with the system, in fact you can even apply to be a test subject. I can't remember the codes right now :(

Just did some toying around with this.. incase you're having a hard time getting to something useful type:

USER
Username:portal
Password:portal
APPLY

That will get you into the fun form.. I didn't try entering the huge ID # it gave me... wonder what it does at the end of the huge form? Anyone know?

Cheers,
Kensai

argh i should have wrote the code down :sleep: i was at the end and it asked me the 64 diggit code

i wrote my code down and tried it at the end but of some reason it just says that i gave an incorrect code and to wait for a team to come and get me

JoobiDoob said:
i wrote my code down and tried it at the end but of some reason it just says that i gave an incorrect code and to wait for a team to come and get me
yeah that happened to me too

Last edited by a moderator:
the code changed 3 times as i wrote it down the letters changed the rest stayed the same and copy paste does not work on it

Username : cjohnson
Password: tier3

Then when it comes up with Admin, type DIR
you can see the history and other funny stuff.

kensai111 said:
That will get you into the fun form.. I didn't try entering the huge ID # it gave me... wonder what it does at the end of the huge form? Anyone know?
rundown said:
argh i should have wrote the code down :sleep: i was at the end and it asked me the 64 diggit code
JoobiDoob said:
Yeah, so I got bored and tried to complete it. The code it says is case sensitive and low-case, yet you can only type up-case, so it's impossible to complete the form (?). Ah well, at least I'm not nosy any more.

TF_Productions said:
Yeah, so I got bored and tried to complete it. The code it says is case sensitive and low-case, yet you can only type up-case, so it's impossible to complete the form (?). Ah well, at least I'm not nosy any more.

23Magnum said:
"thecakeisalie" ;)

Don't bother remembering the code.

;)

I'm not even angry
I'm being so sincere right now
Even though you broke my heart and kill me...
And tore me to pieces...
And threw every piece into a fire...

*loves on GLADoS*

Crucible said:
I'm not even angry
I'm being so sincere right now
Even though you broke my heart and kill me...
And tore me to pieces...
And threw every piece into a fire...

*loves on GLADoS*

:p i have the mp3 of that song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back