Practical Conversion Of Length And Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyvern

Sr Member
Hi,

I am going to show you how easy my way is because it's easy as 1, 2, 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Step#1: As always get the pep file ready. For my demonstration I will be using the Fallout 3 Enclave Power Armor Helmet.

Step#2: Get your measuring stick-(RULER), and for this file do this-------------
100_0177.jpg

Step#3: The helmet height is in mm(s) 319. It is in cm(s) 31.9. My head height is 30.1 cm(s), so for this what I do-------- I leave the file at normal size, then I subtract 30.1 from 31.9 and get 1.8 cm(s) let for padding. 31.9-30.1=1.8

*******s3 add-on attachment*******

before subtracting and measuring, BECAUSE VERSION 3 IS IN MILLIMETERS GO HERE TO CONVERT TO CENTIMETERS- >>>>>>>conversions of measurment<<<<<<<

Step#4: rearrange all of the parts and take faces apart or put them together as necessary so that they fit on the paper.

Step#5: print and assemble your helmet.

There you go I hope this simple yet moderately effective tutorial helped a lot of you rookies that need scaling help. This is the easiest way i know that works 94.7% for me that works to properly scales helmets for me that I learned after dosens of failed scaling attempts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back