Predator Bio - pep - still a wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie

Jr Member
Predator Bio - pep - Finally painted

I_Richie_I

Thought this deserved it's own thread, seeing as it's the furthest along among all my other works.

CIMG0580.jpg

CIMG0582.jpg

crown work
CIMG0584.jpg

finished crown
3c681516.jpg

cut out the eyes and widen the cheeks
36d7a9f2.jpg

started patch work around the right eye and cheek
23b243b4.jpg

before I cut the top
f329099f.jpg

after I cut the top and now I'm widening the crown

Looks pretty good... im planin on doin one after i finish my project but keep the pics comin when you get to painting... kinda wana know any tips on that tech...

That's looking really good, the top smotthed out nicely. I've got one I am peicing together as a rainy day project right now

me loveses the precious predator.
I'm loving it too, thanks

Looks pretty good... im planin on doin one after i finish my project but keep the pics comin when you get to painting... kinda wana know any tips on that tech...
Honestly, I started this because I always loved the predator helmets and wanted one. It's a fun project that you should definitely do. As for the painting I have some ideas of my own and some ideas from people on thehunterslair, should be fun.

looks awesome, keep the pics comming, good luck oh and what file is the predator helmet?
Thanks, http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=10561

That's looking really good, the top smoothed out nicely. I've got one I am piecing together as a rainy day project right now
Thanks, definitely should start it, it's a fun little project

Alright, time for a little update. First, I want to say that when I started this project the initial plan was to make this thing as smooth as possible. After spending some time on thehunterslair, I've come to realize that not one single bio is smooth. They all have some dents or divots in them, which gives them the metal look. So after getting over that and realizing this thing doesnt have to be perfectly smooth, I'm having more fun with it.

Secondly, pics. :D (note: I can't upload pictures from my camera so my android phone has to do.)
116aa056.jpg

front
c75183c5.jpg

Right side is almost done, there are a few areas that need to be filled.
bc8ce53d.jpg

close up of the right side
0ed34518.jpg

work has begun on the left
aa4f0a13.jpg

the crown has been filled in. still needs some work.

Small update. The left cheek and eye area are almost to my liking, just a little more sanding. I'll add pictures later today after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back