Predator Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

dung0beetle

I remember seeing someone looking for a Predator mask pep file. So I made one.
It is not completely accurate, but it is the best my noob skills can do.

Predator Mask

predator.jpg

I am at work so unable to open this but the image looks great. I may have to try this one out. I noticed you also have a Pit Driod pep. How long did it take for you to knock these models out?

Thanks for the Predator mask!

Try to keep the non-Halo pepakura at least armor related... for some bizarre reason people complained to me that you posted non-halo pepakura files here..

I have no problem with seeing more costume related pepakura... we've had threads here for Star Wars helmet pepakura... with no complaints, so it's not liek it's against the rules or something.

Just wow. I have been trying to break this apart in Pep...ouch. There is so much going on I am getting lost. I know this might be a lot but is possible to lower the poly count on this thing? That face will be murder to fold. awesome model though...

ah yes, i was the one requesting this, thank you so very much, will work on as soon as possible

thanks

you can haz a cookie

Zenzeigan said:
ah yes, i was the one requesting this, thank you so very much, will work on as soon as possible
You weren't even a member yet when he posted the file so he wasn't responding to your request.

And quit necroposting! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
jhonathanfortuna said:
the file is not avaliable, can u put another one?

HUGE necro post here, as its your first post I'm sure most people won't hold it against you, but theres a bit of a thing going on about bringing really old topics back up. Welcome to the 405th, and I believe there is a much better file flying around the web somewhere now, as this one was very old. I'll see if I can dig it up and link you to it. Good luck with the costuming in the future though, and watch out for necro posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back