Prgress avatar???

Status
Not open for further replies.

n1njqch1cken

i've seen a few around, there used to be alot more years ago, when i sometimes looked on this site before i joined, but i don't know where to get them..
if you haven't guessed what im talking about, i'll tell you. i want one of those little pictures of an odst or spartan colored in accordingly with the progress of your build, with a little color chart on the side (green for pepped, red for fibreglassed, blue for bondoed, purple for primed and yellow for finisehd, or whatever the colours are) only problem is that they seem to be dieing in abundance, and i'm worried that it might have been an ex-memeber of the site who made them for people, then slowly, people changed thier avatars, untill there were little left..

so could somone tell me where i can get one??

They started as progress sigs before the site went down. Since sigs are still not allowed big pics they are pretty useless if you still insist try searching armor progress sig.

There used to be one at http://www.heavenofanime.org/maker/ but currently it has a 403 error? Sucks, but I had the page bookmarked for my Mark VI build in case I ever wanted to make my progress my avatar. I haven't looked around online for anything that was close to it, but the site had an ODST and a Spartan available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back