Printing problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hughs

I just printed out an entire helmet, 28 pages total, and I believe the scaling is spot on.

However, the printer is not printing the size designated in pepakura. I set the paper size to letter, which is the size of paper I'm using. Although, when I want to print it says "The size of paper specified by Pepakura Designer is not the same as printer setting. Adjust scale?"

If I hit no, then the pieces are falling off the pages and it's all screwed up. When I hit yes the pieces appear too small, and are not even in the same orientation (are rotated to landscape instead of portrait). When I cut out the two parts that make the hole where you put your head it is very small.

Help please! I don't want to keep wasting paper xD

Open it in Designer then re-organize it to fit the paper in the scale you want it. Then when ask hit no.

It ends up being completely off the page and not in the right orientation, even though the setting says the right one.

Nevermind. I figured it out.

I had to change my printer set-up, not just the print settings in pepakura. It's printing correctly now.

There goes about 35 sheets of cardstock though ='[

had the same problem, If the model was designed in landscape then you have to change your printer set up to landscape too. Also if you turn the paper over you can use the backsides.

Did you re-use the mis-printed pages and just flip them over and print on the other side? Then it's not a waste of material.

Did you re-use the mis-printed pages and just flip them over and print on the other side? Then it's not a waste of material.

This is a good idea, Then just mark you're good parts. I used a yellow high lighter on mine.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back