Problems of being too young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, I can either find the cords in my garage(Doubt that. As my family had a box full of misc. cords and they scrapped it) or I can find a way to my local tech store. So wish me luck as I shall take another departure to that forgotten land by nightfall.

It's about the same distance as Home Depot is from house. Since it is also on the way to and from Atlanta from my house I could get there in the next week(My sister does some acting work in Atlanta) So a three hour drive will be worth it. Thanks for the help on finding cheaper foam.

It's about the same distance as Home Depot is from house. Since it is also on the way to and from Atlanta from my house I could get there in the next week(My sister does some acting work in Atlanta) So a three hour drive will be worth it. Thanks for the help on finding cheaper foam.

Three hour drive from Atlanta? You wouldn't happen to be going through Chattanooga would you?

No, I was making a joke. On a good day, which never happen, the drive at most takes two hours. I live east of Atlanta, but as I was saying it was me making a joke about the horrible traffic. As the few times I have been to the Atlanta area there is horrible traffic.

No, I was making a joke. On a good day, which never happen, the drive at most takes two hours. I live east of Atlanta, but as I was saying it was me making a joke about the horrible traffic. As the few times I have been to the Atlanta area there is horrible traffic.

Ohh, I completely understand the traffic situation there. Last time I went to Atlanta, they shut down the interstate because the vice president was going somewhere.

thats why the only reason i go to Atlanta is for dragon con. and im actually preparing to build an odst and i wanted to ask the admins on their opinion of decaling the 405th onto one of the shoulder pads. but for finding Eva foam or Styrofoam definitely look at lowes or home depot or a arts and crafts store. it all depends on how much you need and what you're willing to spend.

I wanted to ask the admins on their opinion of decaling the 405th onto one of the shoulder pads.

This is entirely allowed and supported. Feel free to represent while you're on deployment. Restrictions to the logo use only apply to the creation and monetisation of merhcandise - in short, if you're not going out and selling badges and stickers with the 405th's logo, you're fine.

ok so while at dragon con or out in public its safe to have it decaled on as long as im not selling anything?

Pretty much, yes.

If you need help, here's a simple rule: Use the logo as a decal on your armour. We love our members going out and representing us on deployment. Just don't go off making shirts, stickers, lanyards and the like.

ok makes sense and i also was wondering if the 405th had a logo decal that isnt the number but to represent the squads within the 405th. if not i think we should com up with one for each state branch. but im just a new recruit so im sure someone has already brought this up and i have yet to find it

ok makes sense and i also was wondering if the 405th had a logo decal that isnt the number but to represent the squads within the 405th. if not i think we should com up with one for each state branch. but im just a new recruit so im sure someone has already brought this up and i have yet to find it

While we do have logos for some Regiments (Pacific/Southern/Canadian), we don't have anything specific planned for individual squads while on deployment. Please be aware that we're still drumming up the details of the 405th's Charter - some things still haven't been set in stone, or finalised yet. It may be worth contacting your area's Regimental Officer and discussing deployment details with them - if there are other 405th members attending the convention, you may be able to organise something with them.

Please refer to (LINK! >) THIS (< LINK!) thread for more information, and for downloadables. And, again, refer to your local Regiment for further information.

I look forward to seeing pictures of you on deployment, Trooper. Happy costuming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back