Program To Transform .pdos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh sweet i just looked it up. theres hope! yes! wooohooo. im going out tomarrow to buy a new mac now because of this!

If you have friends go to there house bring your cardstock ask nicely to use there printer and to download pepakura
now stop asking for obvious stuff please.

Confucious T said:
If you're going to buy a new computer, why not just by a Windows?

cause windows dosne't really offer anything for the art industry today. mac is an artists computer. and im an artist. but now since i learned about boot camp, I can have both on one mac

Last edited by a moderator:
Gearsofhalo said:
cause windows dosne't really offer anything for the art industry today. mac is an artists computer. and im an artist. but now since i learned about boot camp, I can have both on one mac

yep i got the same thing here^^
I follow graphical school (multi media) and mac is all whe use. although if you have a good graphic card and good comp its good also. but whe prefer mac

rundown said:
yep i got the same thing here^^
I follow graphical school (multi media) and mac is all whe use. although if you have a good graphic card and good comp its good also. but whe prefer mac

yeah man. i go to art school too. and that is all we use too. but since boot camp there is new found hope

baddog9000 said:
If you have friends go to there house bring your cardstock ask nicely to use there printer and to download pepakura
now stop asking for obvious stuff please.

Hey, I never knew about bootcamp until I registered here. and I've never seen a tutorial on it so hes alright asking here.
Its better than some other posts I've seen in my time here.

I've never used mac. But I don't see why windows can't be arty? I mean. Photoshop, graphics tablet, windows XP and your ready to go!

Yeah, but windows is for more mainstream uses, Mac is used for cinematography and photo editing too, since FCP and photoshop run on macs. But, that is all you can do, because the downfall to the iMac is that you can't add to the computer itself, no hardware upgrades are possible.

rvb4life said:
Yeah, but windows is for more mainstream uses, Mac is used for cinematography and photo editing too, since FCP and photoshop run on macs. But, that is all you can do, because the downfall to the iMac is that you can't add to the computer itself, no hardware upgrades are possible.

Ah, you mean the same with Dell PCs?

Custom built PCs all the way for me!

Ral Partha said:
If you have an Intel-based Mac, you should have Boot Camp already in OS X. Google is your friend.

umm ral?
i have an intel mac and you gotta pay for the windows operating system for bootcamp
that i know for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back