Progress Of My First Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks to all.  I run out of supplies for my armor today so I think I cant finish it right now.  still need to buy materials.  But today I'm going to sand it.

I fitted my armor and I don't know if it just looks alright in terms of the fit.  I feel that it fits but I don't know how it looks like to others who can see it.  I just want to know if its just alright.  Feel free to leave your opinions here.  Thanks.

I have solved all of my problems. You armor is looking great. But to me the chest piece looks a little bit small. Don't know if it's true.

jurgenp1 said:
I have solved all of my problems. You armor is looking great. But to me the chest piece looks a little bit small. Don't know if it's true.

you're right but if im going to redo it, it will cost me a lot of work and money.....lol.....thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Bondo Machine!!! geesh! Your fingers have to hurt after all that sanding. Great start. Looking like you have some Bondo skills.

Keep it up!

Yeah my fingers really hurts after I sanded it. I used only sandpaper and file because I have no electric tool to use. Thank you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back