Project 228: fox's ODST build

Status
Not open for further replies.

AI Blue Fox

2 years on this sight and not a single prop finished. i see it as pathetic. So I am going all out. nor free time for me until this is done

What I've got so far.
http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/...ction=view&current=100910-194622.jpg&newest=1

With a little help might just finish by Haloween. if not im stuck with an anakin skywalker custom costume (not as badass but really good) am currently working on second shoulder and will update this topic with progress made.

as always, artificial inteligance "Blue Fox" shipboard AI of the 405th frigate Into the Fire

Amazing start id say. I hope you succeed this time... I myself am going to try to build an armor. But its gonna be a cheap one

Thanks, ive started a mark VI, Marine, H2 odst, and multiple assault rifles, but no luck. This time will be different.

I'm new here. and I don't if this'll be the right thread to ask this in. I'm wanting to Build myself an ODST armor. I'd Like to know what all I'll need to do this. Tools and Material Lists would help greatly.
I've done a few projects in the past for Gundam events But nothing that'll be put onto my body. My modeling and sculpting skills are ok.
So, again I'm hoping this'll be the correct thread for me to ask about what all I'll need.
My email is EKshrek86@fuse.net if anyone can send me a list there that'd be great.

I sent you an email but next time saerch the forum. the stickies have evrything you need to laern how to build armor.

google is also another key thig to use for searching because it will try to show u exactly wat u want

Thanks Blue this'll be a great help.
Won't bug ya like this again but I may email you for questions is that ok?

I dont check my email often. just pm me. now back on topic. I finished the other shoulder yesterday and unfortunatly i got busy today and couldn't start my project till now. im starting the forearms and then will head to the middle.

Just an update. sorry for no pics I'm on my main pc not my laptop. I got the right forearm and left stomach piece done. ill do the middle and right middle piece and thighs tommorow and my brother will do left forearm and shins. talking about that can some link me to the shin files, they aren't on the wiki.

new video up. better than just pictures.

would love comments

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking very nice Fox! I hope that leg armor works out for you, I'm sorry it wasn't your first choice. Luckily you only have to do one and cast it :p

Keep it up, Sir

well It is really nice it was just the difficulty level. I was concerned for my brother who has been pep retired for a year now. Me and him are kicking into overdrive to finish by haloween. Your file was a lifesaver btw. took me hours searching and no results. never thought to look in a WIP thread :)

Glad to hear it :) Everytime I see a member build that thing it makes me want to get started on it even more. But I'm working my way down the suit so I got a ways..

Yeah, that's the thing with my thread. It's also under the 3D section, which there is no longer any 3d modeling going on with my project anymore, haha. So I imagine there are a lot of members that don't even know about the thread or it's files.

I'm kinda worried I'm not gunna be able to finish by HALOween. My brother, after finishing the shin, decided to start a recon helmet. I need to remind him to stay on task. Though he might just hit me because he is 4 years older than I. Well, expect an update in the next week.

Dont think that i cant do it! But i have more priorities then your armor! dont forget that i am the one funding the project!! So you better watch yourself!

Sorry for not updating for a while been busy with this, school, and football. Almost all the peping is done, should be done by next weekend. I had to redoo the shoulder due to scaling and quality (plus my brother warhead9705 didn't like it)

101007-221622.jpg

expect an update this weekend

UPDATE just added the melted hot glue (equivalent of fiberglass resin) to the inside of all finished pep pieces. next weekend is plaster and vacforming stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back