Project Cloverfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier said:
it seemed a lot darker in the movie.

I was thinking the same thing, but it could be the backround. It's an awfully bright shot.

Also I thought it was supposed to come with parasites and alternate heads? I think I wanna see those before I pre-order.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the alt head is pictured on the figure. The pic in the middle of the hasbro link has its mouth closed and a skinny head, pics 1 and 3 have the sac-like protrusions and a wide open mouth. I'm fairly certain (after staring at them for quite some time today instead of working...) that they are separate heads.

But I agree, I'd love to see the parasites.

EDIT 02-18-08:
More Cloverfield Toy pics
Lots more shots of the Monster, alt heads, and a couple of the parasite.

Ruze789 said:
To anyone who's interested,
Hasbro just released today some pics of its Cloverfield Monster toy.

**SPOILER, PICS OF CLOVERFIELD MONSTER IN LINK**
LINK
And it looks very cool.

Just found this today, then remembered we were talking about it here on the 405th. I'm not too impressed with the figure, it looks REALLY skinny to me. The open mouthed head isn't too good looking, but the closed mouth looks pretty awesome. Also the parasites look pretty crappy so far and not too movie-accurate:
http://tf08.figures.com/data/643/DSCN5191.JPG

I thought they were much more bug-like and almost like the Starship Troopers aliens, only with more of a body. So far not worth $100 of my money.

Last edited by a moderator:
this was a fantastic movie... my favorite part was when they are in the tunnel and they're like "i think i hear something and i cant see anything with the camera light"
"here, turn on the night vision"
and there are parasites all over the walls
"OH MY GOD!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back