Project: D HALO(a Halo:Reach machinima)(I need HELP)(See Pg.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could give some constructive criticism...
I think the concept as a whole is good.
I think what you should do, though, is get more close up shots of the buildings. With this video that you've posted, the viewer may feel like they're flying around with no real purpose. Maybe if you showed a little more story with the cinematography, people would be more hooked.
Also, I think instead of having the words up on the screen, have someone voice act it out. It would add more of a personal touch to it if they can hear someone's voice.

That's just my college level preference. :p (I'm currently taking a video editing class so I'm just learning about this stuff myself)

Good luck on your endeavors!

-Alexis

Hi there.

I'm still a bit of a noob in both armourmaking and video editing, but rather good (or novice could maybe be better(?)) with audio. Made a few (crappy/not so good) songs myself (all like 1min long... derp).
I'd like to join you on this machinima, to gain some experience on audio acting. I have though, some experience on live acting from when I was an actor on a play with the local church community some years back. I've never made a machinima before, only watched. But I think now is the time for me to be part of one.

Youtube: SchlagerNinja
Xbox Live: SchlagerNinja
Email: svanspate@gmail.com

So what's the plan? What should I say in the voice sample?

EDIT: Also,

"Main character" maybe?

Saber
Yes mama!
I'll get right on that.

SchlagerNinja
#1 Your in.
#2 I'll send you a XBLM.
#3 GOD DANGET I spelled main interact.

So... Today I (re)learned that you need xbox live GOLD to play online. I'll be damned. Really unfortunate that microsoft can't have free online gaming :( But no worries! I'll be buying that! :D

So... Today I (re)learned that you need xbox live GOLD to play online. I'll be damned. Really unfortunate that microsoft can't have free online gaming :( But no worries! I'll be buying that! :D
from my understanding it used to pay for the servers etc, now it just seems to line the company's pocket haha

whatever though, it gives me countless hours of fun so $60 a year is pretty negligible

Okay. So I got my gold membership during Friday, but will only be available earliest by Tuesday evening (+2 GMT, Finland). When would be a good time for online Halo gaming/planning/socialicing for you Killer 7?

I'M BACK. :)
Big update Ep.1 is almost done. :)
But I still need 1 more voice and then it will 90% done.
Thanks for looking

Oh and I'll be in B.O.N.E. Ep.5

Last edited by a moderator:
Gah...this is something i'd love to be a part of! only thing being, I don't have any kind of mic to voice, And I doubt you need another "actor" :p In which case I'll just be watching in waiting for the actual show!

Gah...this is something i'd love to be a part of! only thing being, I don't have any kind of mic to voice, And I doubt you need another "actor" :p In which case I'll just be watching in waiting for the actual show!

4 Words for you man, Just Don't Give Up.
and hopefully I'll have something to show soon. :)

If you need one more spartan, I'm always here to help man :D

Once again, what you should do is find out when people can all get on at the same time, and build the recording session around that, just so that we don't have to change our schedules. Good luck on the video

If you need one more spartan, I'm always here to help man :D

Once again, what you should do is find out when people can all get on at the same time, and build the recording session around that, just so that we don't have to change our schedules. Good luck on the video

I already figer that. Oh and hows your Juggernaut coming along?

I can help if you want. I'm a guy, and my gt is the same as my 405th: goboy3133.
There are two things though.
1. I am Australian.
2. I am 14.

If that's fine with you, I'll help out with voice acting and being a spartan.

-goboy3133

I can help if you want. I'm a guy, and my gt is the same as my 405th: goboy3133.
There are two things though.
1. I am Australian.
2. I am 14.

If that's fine with you, I'll help out with voice acting and being a spartan.

-goboy3133

Ok let me think.............! Oh I need someone to be a pilot. So, do you think you can do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back