Project:Slient Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN 094

Ill call it ONI Mjolnir or Project:Slient Shadow. Its going to be BLACK. Ill start the design tomorrow. I want some feedback before I start it. :roll:

That sound sweet man I was ondering when someone was gonna make a Black armor.

There are quite a few different options you could go with when it comes to black.

- Metalic black ( some fine metal flake in the paint )

- Plain Glossy Black ( like Chevy Suburban )

- Flat black ( if you are gonna go flat black you need to get good flat black paint or it could be pretty tricky to get a smooth even tone. ) You would want it to look like the new batman suit " Batman Begins "

- Semi gloss/ Egg shell black ( lik flat black but has a little bit more shiny to it but not quite the reflective black you would get with a gloss.

- Peal black ( kinda like metalic but it has a deeper richer look to it )

- and then Scion make a paint color that is metalic black with very fine flake in it that is slightly colored in it.

Your choice all depends on what feel you want this suit to have. If i was going purely from your title, Silent Shadow, I would go with the Egg shell / semi gloss black. And for the visor on the helmet i would use a black tinted motorcycle visor.

The last thing you need to know about black is, It is the least forgiving color. In other words, your armor better be flawless. Any little dimples varyation in the surface texture, sandpaper scratches, dents, any inperfection will show like a lit match in a dark room. I know this from my experience in Auto body repair and customizing. i painted my truck black the first time i painted it, and i came out sweet but i asure you i spent weeks doing just the final paint prep sanding to get it perfect.

I do not want to discourage you or scare you away from black in fact i encourage you to take on such a sweet project, but i just want you to know what you are getting into before you start so that your end product will be that much more awesome.

Eternal said:
That sound sweet man I was ondering when someone was gonna make a Black armor.

There are quite a few different options you could go with when it comes to black.

- Metalic black ( some fine metal flake in the paint )

- Plain Glossy Black ( like Chevy Suburban )

- Flat black ( if you are gonna go flat black you need to get good flat black paint or it could be pretty tricky to get a smooth even tone. ) You would want it to look like the new batman suit " Batman Begins "

- Semi gloss/ Egg shell black ( lik flat black but has a little bit more shiny to it but not quite the reflective black you would get with a gloss.

- Peal black ( kinda like metalic but it has a deeper richer look to it )

- and then Scion make a paint color that is metalic black with very fine flake in it that is slightly colored in it.

Your choice all depends on what feel you want this suit to have. If i was going purely from your title, Silent Shadow, I would go with the Egg shell / semi gloss black. And for the visor on the helmet i would use a black tinted motorcycle visor.

The last thing you need to know about black is, It is the least forgiving color. In other words, your armor better be flawless. Any little dimples varyation in the surface texture, sandpaper scratches, dents, any inperfection will show like a lit match in a dark room. I know this from my experience in Auto body repair and customizing. i painted my truck black the first time i painted it, and i came out sweet but i asure you i spent weeks doing just the final paint prep sanding to get it perfect.

I do not want to discourage you or scare you away from black in fact i encourage you to take on such a sweet project, but i just want you to know what you are getting into before you start so that your end product will be that much more awesome.
Thanks ill go with the egg shell like u said. I need good looking armour with not as much detail as Halo Mjolnir because it like the flat surfaces I got a good idea, Its going to be flat surfaced so that its going to look like a current day stealth aircraft.

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds awesome man, i cant wait to see some pics.

What type of armor is it going to be?

Halo 1
Halo 2
Halo 3
SPI

or..... An Artfull rendition that elaborates the armor to give it that feel of a more advanced armor "TOP SECRET" unofficial. if you are wanting to creat an armor that is something created by oni, it would most likely me modeled after the MJOLNIR armor but with slight variations.

Do you have any ideas, Sketches of what you plan to make?

Eternal said:
sounds awesome man, i cant wait to see some pics.

What type of armor is it going to be?

Halo 1
Halo 2
Halo 3
SPI

or..... An Artfull rendition that elaborates the armor to give it that feel of a more advanced armor "TOP SECRET" unofficial. if you are wanting to creat an armor that is something created by oni, it would most likely me modeled after the MJOLNIR armor but with slight variations.

Do you have any ideas, Sketches of what you plan to make?
Just finished concept its very detailed you can see a blue reflection on the visor and yes im making that Rocket Launcher
halo2-2.jpg
The green is reflection

Are you going to make any alterations to the armor? like minor things. for exaple like my fist that i created. it has minor alterations such as the knuckle armor/ vents.

Painted.jpg

Eternal said:
Are you going to make any alterations to the armor? like minor things. for exaple like my fist that i created. it has minor alterations such as the knuckle armor/ vents.

Painted.jpg
Yes lots of minor and a few major Ect im going to add a Halo Wars spartan metal sholder plate and put this on it
ONI_emblem.jpg

Eternal said:
Very cool ;-)
Ill write a story about the Spartans life in the Halo-verse because hes in Section 3 ONI http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Oni and is a demo expert using the only set of PROJECT:SLIENT SHADOW armour hes capable of destroying entire rebel bases using C-12 danger packs sealed in a shell of C-7 Foam. His weapons of choice are a modified M19-B SAM ML and 2 Combat knives

I like the idea of the flat black.... like it's a stealth bomber or something. If you're going to write a backstory on it, you should include some references to stealth technology.

Sounds great! Keep us posted.

Really looking forward to this one. I love the Idea of adding the shoulder plate and ONI emblam. All Black armor should be very interesting. :Steve:

any updates yet? have you started construction or even sketches of the design? i can't wait to see this under way. ;-)

Well, I reviving this project canceling my other Desert project. Its going to fiberglassed, Updates im not adding the metal plate but going to put the emblem on both sides NAS style and might be able to make rocket launcher when im done but im looking for a new color in the dark grey area

Back Story is here!!!

Encryption Code: BLACK

Public Key: NO FILE: SEE CLASIFICATION

To: All UNSC SPARTANS

Subject: PROJECT: SILENT SHADOW

Classification: EYES ONLY TOP SECRET (SECTION 0 X-RAY DIRECTIVE)

/file extraction-reconstitution complete/

/start file/

LOG 0800 HOURS

My life was taken from me at age 13 when ONI Section 0 was looking for kids that wanted to be soldiers. Ever since I’ve been away im 100% better mostly in blowing stuff up quietly. I was the only SPARTAN 0 ONI trained be on all the explosives I would have access to. My mission blow stuff up quietly but that was only done due to the fact I have Prototype Mark VI ONI Demolitions Stealth Mjolnir Armour. It was a one of kind “special suit” it was based off the 21St century stealth fighter F/A 22 Raptor. It had special RRM (Radar Reflecting Material) and active night camouflage reactor. The ANCR or ANCHOR as its codename is a coating that changes the tint of black due to the amount of black in that area making you a silent shadow.

/end file/

/scramble-destruction process enabled/

yeah, I think after I make my suit, ill customize it up realy sweet to make it look more deadly. Like put blades and spikes on it and stuff.

Gl on your suit man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back