Not open for further replies.
Info: as follows...

Format: Video...

Starting Download.... Please Wait....

Streaming....

streaming....

Error...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CtdKZ0KkU8[/media]

I'm headed out on an emergency trip to Colorado Thursday night, and I'll not be able to make it. Sorry guys.

Here is the physical address for everyone to Map out the trip...

1489 W. Beagle Rd.

Orange, TX. 77632

If you can't find the exact location or you need help be sure to PM me for my Phone#.

If coming from either Houston, Beaumont or Lousianna , Take the 16th St.(Exit 877) or Hwy 87 Exit. TURN Left or North(both from either direction) and into the Market Basket Parking Lot and call me, I'll either guide you or meet you there.

hemm... i hope that i can still make it. orange is a little farther than houston from me, but i will try.

SavvyTank said:
hemm... i hope that i can still make it. orange is a little farther than houston from me, but i will try.

Clute... My cousin live's in freeport, maybe next time I visit him you can stop by...

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:
I'm headed out on an emergency trip to Colorado Thursday night, and I'll not be able to make it. Sorry guys.

Your coming to Colorado? Wanna come visit me? lol, jk.

Good luck with your party guys!

Newspartancreator said:
Clute... My cousin live's in freeport, maybe next time I visit him you can stop by...

worth tryin. let me know and we will see what happens.

i just got done talking to my friend that im carpooing with and we where wondering if we could pitch a 2 man tent to stay the night?? if not we can find somthing to do. we will be there since we alredy got off that weekend.

Savvy, out

SavvyTank said:
worth tryin. let me know and we will see what happens.

i just got done talking to my friend that im carpooing with and we where wondering if we could pitch a 2 man tent to stay the night?? if not we can find somthing to do. we will be there since we alredy got off that weekend.

Savvy, out

Well I still have two air bed avail. one single and one twin... Let me know...

I think my chili might not make it...I have limited funds and resources so its looking like a no go for me... damn it. I was looking forward to this too. another time then.

Newspartancreator said:
Well I still have two air bed avail. one single and one twin... Let me know...

save them i have 3 backpacking air pads (eagle scout) that i can bring to help out if need be. i think that there will be other people that might need them.

Savvy, out

Joe I have good news and very very bad news...I am still coming BUT the wife is to....hahahahahahahahahaaha

Ithica

Grim_Killer said:
I should be able to go,

Never been to one or ever had one.

so what to bring?

And what to Expect?

Well bring snacks if you like, some people are bringing drinks, plastic for casting (if you have some), resin/bondo if you don't have plastic, and a desire to learn...

Hrmm... Orange is a little outside my range of possibilities for a weekend trip. Ah well, maybe next time.

How often do these Tx party's happen? When I move over for good ill be in Austin, hopefully at the end of the year (from the UK) and would love to come along and meet everyone some time.

Im not sure if ill be getting a house or an apartment yet, but either way, as long as its big enough then Ill host some stuff in the Austin/Pflugerville area if needs be.

Im in the UK at the moment, but im back and forward from Texas all the time as im getting married there (so I can move for good to Texas) at the end of the year, or when ever they decide my greencard should be posted :D . (I also realise that im probably the first legal immigrant to Texas for a while! :lol )

But id love to meet y'all. I actually recognized allot of places in adams videos on youtube before the penny dropping that he lives in Austin too, so it will be very cool to live in an area with so many pros!

Anyways, I wont hijack the thread, but the offer will be there once im settled in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back