Pulling A Cast Of My Chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

timecon

I tried to get it all in one video but it was to big so I split it enjoy

Love the lights. :)

I definitely like where you have the switch.

Also I wish my ab plate had been attached to the front piece for my build but what ever? :p

Greatness... transaction complete tomorrow... can't wait!!!!!! Love seeing m' name in videos... except "COPS", that's never a good scene...

Wow, outstanding chest/back there timecon. I've always been a big fan of your armor. I'm very interested in picking up one of these chest's fully decked out and lit before D*Con... care to PM a price? I've got A*Con/E-Zine live special event coming up in June in which I'll be taking Sigma's original chest/back in which I'm looking to retire. I'd love to have a new chest/back for D*Con. Hope we can arrange something. Also, if you have any more plans for a more indepth video tutorial showing the whole process on installing the LED's we'd love to have you as a contributor on the new e-zine in our video section.

Cheers,
Kensai
405th Source Multimedia Editor

kensai111 said:
Wow, outstanding chest/back there timecon. I've always been a big fan of your armor. I'm very interested in picking up one of these chest's fully decked out and lit before D*Con... care to PM a price? I've got A*Con/E-Zine live special event coming up in June in which I'll be taking Sigma's original chest/back in which I'm looking to retire. I'd love to have a new chest/back for D*Con. Hope we can arrange something. Also, if you have any more plans for a more indepth video tutorial showing the whole process on installing the LED's we'd love to have you as a contributor on the new e-zine in our video section.

Cheers,
Kensai
405th Source Multimedia Editor

Pm sent

and I agree das, never good to have your name on cops LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Man your method for doing the lights is much simpler than mine. I did mounts for the lights, perspex cases, all sorts. Makes me feel think an idiot when you can achieve the same result so easily.
Really nice video Tim. Again your Prime costume is outstanding.

RedTogusa said:
Man your method for doing the lights is much simpler than mine. I did mounts for the lights, perspex cases, all sorts. Makes me feel think an idiot when you can achieve the same result so easily.
Really nice video Tim. Again your Prime costume is outstanding.

lol thanks carl! well your not an Idiot, its just a diffent method I just got to worry about if it gets to hot, dont want my lights to start dripping glue, j/k I'm sure it would have to be very hot to do that but it could happen

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim as always great work! The mold is very nicely done, nice big key's and great support. Let me know when you are planning a 2 part mold. I have couple of techniques to get better kind of mold then the brush on kind.

Im loving all you project, the fact that your suite will have a button to activate all of your lights at once (or the ones in the Torso at least) is assome. I really like the way you hide your button to!

wizc-lterm4.png
wizc-d.png
wizc-d.png
wizc-r.png

Solution 0: 2 x 1 array uses 2 LEDs exactly
R = 820 ohms

if you want to buy the resisters at say radioshack. im a DIYer and love soldering

wizc-d.png

Hey, great vid once again bro!

The 'Busa's looking sweet too nicely done. ;) Thanks for the little peak at your RC build too mate. :)

Flex FoamIt 25 :)

You can put flex foam it 10 inside of that to keep it less rough on your skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back