Pulse R72 Semi-Automatic AEG Air soft rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cemretas

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/...hId=22192175893

Decent price for a nice AEG, got good reception.
I would post in the Airsoft thread, but it died pretty quickly (In a day)

Whatcha guys think of it?

OH!
My brother got a m4505 pistol I was talking about yesterday and it kicks ass.
Its a little too light though. Heavier then other pistols, but not heavy enough.
Ah well.

I could also mod this gun to add more juice, but it might surge the limiter chip and break the gun. But always a though.

I'd go with the mp5 from dick's otherwise go to amazon, they sell the same stuff alot cheaper usually.

It may not be the same company, but if you read the reviews, you will see that another gun may be good and cheaper.

If you're going to spend $60, why not save a little more and get something at least semi-decent? You'll be much happier with something like an ECHO1 or JG or even some CYMA airsoft guns.

www.gunnerairsoft.com
www.airsoftatlanta.com
www.airsoftgi.com
www.airsoftextreme.com

They all have good stuff...Anything from Dick's/Wal-Mart/Sports Authority is going to be super low power and nothing impressive, even for backyard wars. Something from one of those sites, although more expensive, will last longer, work better, and be much more satisfying to have...

I actually had one of these. I bought it at Walmart cause it was on clearance. Anyway, I was just target shooting in my backyard and I switched from full-auto to semi, and the switch broke. I just took it back for a refund.

strange name when the real name for it is G3 SAS and i know because i used one at our local airsoft site. They are ok for accuracy just range tends not to be its best point.

Though everyone who plays airsoft for real says the company well/double eagle sucks, really to me, they may not be accurate or powerful guns, but they still do hurt when being shot. They wont be powerful enough to shoot through cardboard even, but still, they hurt on human skin when hit. They may not also be the most accurate, but they still do the job in the end. The Well's are made lighter, so if you fall on the gun, it might break. But for 20-40 dollars a gun, with decent reveiws, I'd get one.

Xavier said:
id rather paintball than do airsoft
GOOD FOR YOU.
No one cares. Don't thread ****.

That gun sucks. I agree with The Kraken. Spend your money wisely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ares said:
GOOD FOR YOU.

no need to be an ass

Wow. Hypocrite. You come into an Airsoft topic and say "id rather paintball than airsoft"
Which is good for you, but keep your useless information to yourself.

Ares said:
GOOD FOR YOU.

Why does it suck?
You guys have to remember, im not going to go and fight major battles with it. Just fun.
I mean you guys make me think you use it for killing dinosaurs.

If thats the case then I'd save up for a nuke.

That gives me an idea for a machine design....

First ever nuclear rifle~!

1. This thread is about airsoft, not what you think of it
2. CermTas wants a backyard toy, not deadly high powered gun
3. Flaming should be kept to PM's and off the boards.

The term "good" to me does not mean able to hurt someone. The term "good" to me means being able to hit what you are aiming at consistently, and at longer ranges than 15+ feet (depending on what you are using) I don't care if it hurts when I hit you, I care that I am able to hit you. As long as you can "feel" it, that's all that matters in the airsoft/pain debate for me.

And Airsoft in utterly superior to paintball but we won't get started on that ;)

Well I ended getting the R36 Stinger by crossman.
Accurate
20 bb clip
Spring powered
Has a light
Cost 50 bucks
Feels smooth
260fps, but seems like 300. Since it just bounces straight off the sticky target. The pistol is 315 and gets trapped, whilst this goes too fast.

Anyway fine.

What gun would you guys reccomend that I can go buy from a store that is:
Not gas
Costs under 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back