PxP + NDE Energy Sword Side Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

poisonxpoptart

As we are already working on some things, we decided to work on something a little simple. I'm glad I'm doing this before my actual suit build it'll be nice to get into the groove again with something simple. I'll keep updates going with our progress. We have a little done so far. So I guess we'll see how this will go! Any comments or opinions on how to approach it are very welcome!

As we are already working on some things, we decided to work on something a little simple. I'm glad I'm doing this before my actual suit build it'll be nice to get into the groove again with something simple. I'll keep updates going with our progress. We have a little done so far. So I guess we'll see how this will go! Any comments or opinions on how to approach it are very welcome!

I pepped the hilt of it yesterday, and gave it Levi to resin and rondo. I left the ends of the hilt open so installation of the blades will be easier. When it comes to the blades I'm thinking of making them out of plexi-glass, is this a good idea? Or is there a better way the two of us can approach this? We'll have pics up as soon as possible, so stay tuned.

-Ryan

9766197464_c8153aa31e_b.jpg

9766197024_3305f43286_b.jpg

Attachments

• 9766197464_c8153aa31e_b.jpg
    9766197464_c8153aa31e_b.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 158
  • 9766197024_3305f43286_b.jpg
    9766197024_3305f43286_b.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 149
Great job! I've starting building my first energy sword as my first prop build. I've already pep'd the whole sword out, I plan on in the near future to make the blades out of clear plastic and put lights throu them but that will most likely come after I build some of my suit first. Also with my energy sword build I plan on making a duel set of them. Anyways keep up the good work guys ill def keep looking at this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back