• Heavy

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd say... This picture you have on your main post:
Stalhrim_-_Male.jpg

Is actually a mod changing the look from this mod pack: Morrowind Armor Compilation

Edit: Mmmmm. Reading the thread, I saw your previous post about you seeing the modded armor

Last edited:
If anyone has idea's on how to give the foam a 3d rough/rocklike/popcorn texture, I'm all ears.

Also, undersuit is done! Pics going up later after work.

Try this on a scrap piece first of course, but if you have dremel, and sanding drum on you could give it a hammered look and your hydra paint would look pretty cool

Try this on a scrap piece first of course, but if you have dremel, and sanding drum on you could give it a hammered look and your hydra paint would look pretty cool
I don't have a sanding drum but I did recently pick up a dremel. This was going to be my fallback plan if noone had something super crazy to try out :)

I don't have a sanding drum but I did recently pick up a dremel. This was going to be my fallback plan if noone had something super crazy to try out :)
It's good fall back,there are other ways, like foamstuff and carving it up

Hey! I mentioned tin foil to you before! And you said you'd just use a dremel.....

Edit: You could 3D print the stalhrim armor part, and then attach it to the foam!
True, but this time I realized I can crumple tin foil up real tight and then put 2mm foam on top of it rather than using the tinfoil as the surface itself.

I'm not printing it

Because I was curious, and the armor is supposed to be blue here's two digital renders of what that would look like as blue

View attachment 274014
View attachment 274015

I think the last one is my favorite out of all of them.
Been busy so I haven't checked the thread in a while. The rag paint/hydro-dip combo actually turned out better than I thought it would, I think your armor is gonna be something special for sure

Been busy so I haven't checked the thread in a while. The rag paint/hydro-dip combo actually turned out better than I thought it would, I think your armor is gonna be something special for sure
Thanks man, I'm super excited to see what I can do with all the different techniques I've learned. Being patient for it is hard though xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back