Re-interduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that before or after your full body duck-tape saga? I'll be impressed if it were during.

*not choking*
Hmm?

Not sure why the Canadians are making such a big deal of this. I find the two nations to be great and stalwart examples of what makes humanity great. Political parties in both nations are not to be counted, since by default they are corrupt, but the average American and average Canadian are both strong, intelligent, and upstanding. Let us drop the petty rivalry and jealousy, and work together, free men among the world, to combat the evils of poverty, illiteracy, and non-405th related costumetry! Brethren and sisters of the world, I say we unite, and end the "Justin Beibers", nationless slaves to fashion and fancy! We are not slaves! We are not cattle! We are men! Free men of a beautiful world with so much to offer! To my Canadian friends, I say I forgive your furtive choke holds and droll senses of humor in spirit of a brighter future for all mankind! Let us make this 405th the greatest costuming venture the world has ever seen! Let us all unite!

A0756D8C-5E65-403D-8E98-8A2D9A9636BB.gif

I still have one free choke hold à la former Prime Minister Jean Chrétien though! It's friendly and my patriotic duty as Canadian RMO to introduce everyone to the culture of our great land.

Anyone for stories about the House Hippo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back