Reach CQC helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy of mine and I can't wait until this is finished. The appearance so far is just great so I'm looking forward when you've got it complete. Keep me in the loop please ;)

Well, I haven't touched it since before the last time I said I haven't touched it. I have a lot on my plate right now, and with a broken desk chair, it's hard finding the motivation to work on this at the moment. :/

is there any way to post the nonunfolded file for the ones who ewanna give it a shot,, or is the its self not finished?

Well, I haven't touched it since before the last time I said I haven't touched it. I have a lot on my plate right now, and with a broken desk chair, it's hard finding the motivation to work on this at the moment. :/
ill buy you a new desk chair if you finish this up and mae the new EOD the next on your list :)))

Dude, PLEASE continue on this, it's gotta be one of my favorite helmets in the game!
Also, agree with it EOD, it rocks too!

Man! iv been watching this thread for almost a month and a half! is there any way that we can give you incentave to finnish this? I know that a load of people cant wait to pep this-myself included!

Thanks!!

Brad

Holy crap man! Thats just down right impressive to see someone's model in progress. More power to you when you finish!

Add me to the long list of people just waiting to make the CQC helmet! Let us know where you are in progress if you can. I would love it to be the first helmet I construct. Good luck finishing it and thank you for the wonderful work you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back