Reach CQC helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's my unfold of the CQC Helmet that you built, send me a e-mail and you will have a surprise.

Actually, it was my unfold of the helmet. I wasn't aware that there were any other unfolds.
Also, to be honest, I didn't have many problems with this pep. There are just a lot of small pieces.

Thought I'd pay homage to this thread and show off a completed model. Thanks Torsoboy and Ruze for making such a great model.
IMAG0293.jpg

Thanks a bunch guys. This'll be my first build and I couldn't wait for this helmet! Before I start, are there any tips I should know?

Thats probably because this thread is 2 months old, and everybody that was watching the file, and contributing already got it.

not all of us can actually do this every day..........i work 72 hours per week, not counting overtime.

thank you for your help, as it contributes to my reach armor build......thanks

Just wanted to say thank you for the file. I've spent the past 5 hours going through the Official Reach pepakura thread to get here but now I can finally begin building my first halo build. Thanks again! :D

LowRes CQC unfold?

Hi all!

Sorry, I know I'm pretty late on this thread, I just wondered if anyone ever made a low-res unfold of the CQC?

I tried doing the high-res and there were so many tiny joins that the numbers were overlapping to the point where I just had black smudges :\

If anyone has a low-res copy with less than 200,000 joins, it'd be a massive help :) thanking yous! X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back