Reach CQC helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a head's-up, but if you need anyone to unfold or scale that, I'm game.
good work, Torsoboy, keep it up!

I would love to see this one completed. I'm also waiting to build one because I'm waiting for this one to be done. Keep up the awesome work!

I absolutely love this helmet <3 I've been checking this thread since you first posted it... I'm waiting for it to be finished before I start my project :D (well mostly its materials and money that's stopping me). Any chance of an update? I know you've been busy with the daft punk helmet and you've lost interest in finishing, is there anything I can say or do to motivate you into finishing?

I think I might make this after my Scout helmet... I always loved the design of the CQB. Great job with the model man, and shame on you who described that face to me, it's all I see now D:<

I really like the cqc helmet. i need almost all of the reach helmets to have a full library of files. If anyone knows where to get them, id be appreciated. Great job on the model btw!! nice work!:)

Funny to see so many responses as if I've been posting updates all this time... when I haven't replied in weeks.

I'm passing this project off to Ruze. I haven't worked on it in a looooooooooong time due to several factors that I don't care to get into. I emailed Ruze my model and he will be continuing the build on the basis that it is to be treated as a collaboration between the two of us. I will not be emailing anyone else the files. As much as I deeply appreciate all the responses and eagerness toward this project, please do not email me about getting these files - you will not get a response.

I'll post it in here and in the Reach files thread when it's done. I expect to finish the model within a week, and then I'll probably post it here for someone to unfold.

And thanks again torsoboy for sharing this one, I had started modeling one of my own but this makes it so much easier!

First off I would like to say that this is a great looking helmet....Thank you Torsoboy for getting the ball rolling with it. I know how demanding life and projects can be at times... but thank you for what you have done so far.... Ruze, big props to you bro for picking up the ball and running with it... I have seen your work and know that will be awesome when its finished... Thank you both for sharing with us you talents.... It is much appreciated from all of us!

Cujo3131

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back