Reach HAZOPs helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
-can I just say THANKYOU SO MUCH :D The hazop helmet is my fave, I've made this one and I've got a question - are you making the respirator add-on?

-can I just say THANKYOU SO MUCH :D The hazop helmet is my fave, I've made this one and I've got a question - are you making the respirator add-on?

I'm not making any addons for it. I don't really like the look of the respirator anyways. But that isn't to say you couldn't build it on your own. Prop building isn't all about folding paper, you know. ;)

WOW, this is amazing, love the detail, it is like an exact copy, its beautiful. i want to make this helmet, but i have searched all over the internet for some files, or molded hazop helmets. nothing, i cant find anything. there is one file but its not downloadable because it was pirated or something. is there any chance that i could get the file for this helmet? great work anyway. my email is backboy422@gmail.com

I love it! I wish I had the patience or skill in order to do this kind of stuff. There are a few helmets I want to do but there aren't any files on them for me to start doing. Great work sir. :)

15209d1247204376-indian-army-vs-american-army-holy_necroposting_batman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back