Reach Mark V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys this is not an Update, just a question I have. I am really stuck on the pepakura program right now, here is my problem...

Ive downloaded the Right and Left Bicept models but when I print them it makes only Right bicepts. Ive pepped a "Left" Bicept but it came out as a right bicept. I cant figure it out. I didnt download two Right bicepts on accident because Ive tried downloading the Left one over and over again but it wont work. I dont know if there is something wrong with the file or its just me.
WhattheHeck.jpg

Whattheheck2.jpg

If anyone could help that would be highly appreciated or If there is a way to flip the model around thad be good to Thanks

the model is the same however, the 2d images are flipped. this is what gives you the right/left end product. Trust me they are right ;p

Attachments

• WhattheHeck.jpg
    WhattheHeck.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Whattheheck2.jpg
    Whattheheck2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 81
You should look into ForgedReclaimers 3D models They are some of the best for a Reach build and not too hard to be honest.

Great build so far, Keep it up.

I used some more of the inner tube around the edges of the foam and I made a collar from the inner tube as well. Im leaving it primer coloured for now because i still havent decided what colour I want it.
149_0112.jpg

Any suggestions on how/what colour I should paint it? cause im having alot of trouble deciding, haha I dont know what do you guys think?

What is that latch on the lower chest called?

Attachments

• 149_0112.jpg
    149_0112.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 76
I used some more of the inner tube around the edges of the foam and I made a collar from the inner tube as well. Im leaving it primer coloured for now because i still havent decided what colour I want it.
149_0117.jpg

149_0112.jpg

Any suggestions on how/what colour I should paint it? cause im having alot of trouble deciding, haha I dont know what do you guys think?

I really like your latches for the torso piece there. Did you rivet them in place?

Attachments

• 149_0112.jpg
    149_0112.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 149_0117.jpg
    149_0117.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 73
Looking sharp, Nice work with the tubing. The lower cut and latch was a great idea. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

Oh Sorry For the Late reply guys I didnt realize there was activity on this thread LOL.. so @RoadWarrior - Im not sure what the latches are called they dont really have a nmae, they are just those latches you find on tool boxes you can buy them seperatelly no problem from any hardware store.
and @Wrathprime - I just used screws to keep them in place..

So without further ado, An Update!!
So I took a little road trip down to the United States the other day and I was suprised how cheap everything was LOL, 30$ for foam here in Canada and 10$ for the same foam in the US, plus I got a nice cheap drimmel for half the price it would cost here. so I think from now on Im just gonna go to the states whenever I need supplies since its only a half hour away. Haha BUT ANYWAY enough ranting check out the right Completed Arm I made (Minus the hand plate, thats still coming)
IMG_0018.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 94
Do you have any progress pics of that forearm??
Looks awesome!

Progress Pics? I have a picture of the peped forearm thats about it, I dont take alot of pictures of my work mainly just the finished product, LOL
IMG_0023.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 90
Been a while since I posted on here, I was on a 3 month trip working on a sheep farm in the UK. The day I got back I broke my ankle so I was bed riddin for a while... ANYWAYS, started up work on my suit again.

Foam chest plates
IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0234.jpg
    IMG_0234.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0235.jpg
    IMG_0235.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 90