Reach Multiplayer Get Together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halochief89

Whos up for it?

I'm definitely going to film my Halo Reach experience during the entire beta's run time and whats not better to do it around all 405thers? Since I'll be putting it up on Youtube in parts along with music you guys may suggest. I intend to this be epic and fun. So whoever is interested to doing this Beta long get together palooza

Send me a friend request- Halochief89RvB but send a message to me first saying your 405th. And I'll instantly accept you. Also with that, Theater mode will be in the beta (limited to 1st person like Halo 3 beta) take screen caps of the fun and postem up on here for me to make a slideshow part of the vids. So yeah, Lets make the time we have with the Beta to all of its potential so we can say when joining the lobby - "We're here to f*** $#!T up"

Reach_MPBeta_BoneyardInvasion1.jpg

Ahh crutz... Since i don't have xbl i'm going over my friends house for xbl,I would participate in this , what time is it starting and ill check the Aus time.

Sounds epic, I'm up for that. you know, I'm gonna record it too. I like that idea. hey, me and a few of my friends are gonna be making mission logs for when reach comes out in sept. just little audio logs as if we were the characters. you should do it with us 089.

For sure! Don't know how much I'll play, as I'll want to play with some other buddies as well. But my gamertag is BGrail25.

SPARTAN-089 said:
Sure, I'd love to do some audio logs, been training my voice to sound like my spartan for the past 3 years :D

Awww.... There goes my 'naughty language' fun...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to play with y'all! Unfortunately, I can't add you right now, because I'm at work and can't get to my 360 until tomorrow. My GTs are Kupokitty and Twidget Tech.

I actually forgot about that site. I don't know how, but I just did. On a side note, LEGENDARY EDITION/ LIMITED EDITION REACH!?

I"ll be Down with this.

XBL-GT Skulls n Guns , I'll be sending a Friend request in a day or two.

BTW That's an albino plasma grenade OMGZORS!!

Vaulter85 said:
Is the Beta open now? I haven't kept up with the halo news.

It opens on the 3rd of May, I believe... unfortunately for me that's finals week >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back