REAL Iron Man/War Machine peps, 405th teamup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i suggest you watch this space ...... or just look at 1 of the hundreds of suits that have been made and see what ones they used , i have all the files of all the best ones i could find on the web and was just about to start making them ...and then i saw this thread and decided to wait because these ones we are waiting for will most probably be outstanding and well worth the wait !! but i could email you the rest i have if you like ? PM me

yeah i suggest you watch this space ...... or just look at 1 of the hundreds of suits that have been made and see what ones they used , i have all the files of all the best ones i could find on the web and was just about to start making them ...and then i saw this thread and decided to wait because these ones we are waiting for will most probably be outstanding and well worth the wait !! but i could email you the rest i have if you like ? PM me

Could you post the links to the peps you have found for reference?

yeah me too! Shark hasn't been responding much to the few emails/facebook messages i've sent him, so i'm not entirely sure whats going on with this. Last i heard, the files were mostly ready for unfolding. Lets hope so! I just want to get started on this. I've been delaying building my mk vi suit because i want to use these files and not Robo's (which are definitely good files, just not SUPER accurate like i know sharks are/will be).

yeah me too! Shark hasn't been responding much to the few emails/facebook messages i've sent him, so i'm not entirely sure whats going on with this. Last i heard, the files were mostly ready for unfolding. Lets hope so! I just want to get started on this. I've been delaying building my mk vi suit because i want to use these files and not Robo's (which are definitely good files, just not SUPER accurate like i know sharks are/will be).
dude, he's probobaly getting bombarded with emails cause of this thread. :p

Sorry all. Yes, I'm still on this, I've been working on this since I started posting about it. :D
@Dubean I'm extra sorry bout that! I've been on/off/on/off the computer while I'm still logged in to facebook, I've been trying to get into a major effects company that just opened up here in Florida (Digital Domain) and it's got me running around like a mad person.
My messages still aren't working for some reason, which I would also probably attribute to my crappy internet.
I'll try to send the biceps and gloves to you today if the internet lets me, I figure I'll try to send smaller bits of the suit at a time and maybe it'll work.

Man your ironman work is awesome. I am totally new to this site and don't know anybody yet. I would love to get started on my own ironman suit but don't have a clue how to get the 3d to 2d to get started. I would greatly appreciate your help or advice.
Thanks, Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back