REAL Iron Man/War Machine peps, 405th teamup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man your ironman work is awesome. I am totally new to this site and don't know anybody yet. I would love to get started on my own ironman suit but don't have a clue how to get the 3d to 2d to get started. I would greatly appreciate your help or advice.
Thanks, Tim

read all the stickies concerning Pepakura. Once the Pep files are released the program will open them, you print from there, get some scissors/knife and start a cuttin, foldin', and gluin'.

Can't wait to try the pep out for the Iron Man head. I'm considering making one out of armored grade leather for swordfighting. I might do the facemask out of metal though.

Can't wait to see more. Great work, I love it.

No need to apologize, im antsy and anxious too! at this point, i know what you guys know. I check this thread everyday though so if i hear/get something to work on, you all will be the first to know

No need to apologize, im antsy and anxious too! at this point, i know what you guys know. I check this thread everyday though so if i hear/get something to work on, you all will be the first to know

lol, nice to hear im not the only one that checks it everyday.

Iron Man Mark 3 Pepakura Files?

Hello, I am new to the 405th and had heard that there was someone of here that sells Iron Man Mark 3 Pepakura files. I was wondering which member sells them and how much he wants for them. I have never really used my pepakura 3 program to make anything other than origami, but I have in the past built a Bumblebee costume from foamboard and fiberglass and love wearing the costume. I want to assist in the Toys For Tots campaign as Iron Man. I will post some pics soon as well. Thanks.

Hi everyone,

My first post here...so, Hi! I stumbled across pepakura more than 5 years ago...I can't believe what people are making out of it now. I've caught the bug and can't wait to get started! I spent 2 whole days scouring forums and grabbing Iron Man pep files, thinking I had the latest and greatest each time...and then stumble onto this thread!

I'm an engineer, and have a lot of experience in RC stuff too, so I'm hoping I can do something very cool to "automate" parts of the Iron Man armor. Finding free time is going to be a challenge, but looking forward to giving it a try.

So, I'm waiting patiently, and hoping that the project is still in the works. Thanks in advance to everyone who is contributing!

@Tom L
cant wait to see your work man, and I totally know how you feel. "Engineer" and "free time" they dont go together. It's like an oxymoron lol.

Hi guys,

Just starting with this pepakura and was wondering if you have a link i could get an unfolded war machine armour file. Not fussed about the little details as its for a trial run through at little scale. I know you probably get dozens of pestering messages but i thought i'd chance it. Cant wait to find a file of full size/set of war machine armour.

Arran

HI everybody. this is my first post on 405th.. so while i'm waiting for the real Iron suit, i wanna try on pepakura building... can you tell me where i can find the best for this time Iron Man helmet file???

HI everybody. this is my first post on 405th.. so while i'm waiting for the real Iron suit, i wanna try on pepakura building... can you tell me where i can find the best for this time Iron Man helmet file???

http://www.4shared.com/file/VadTbLlm/Sharkmark_VI_-_Iron_Man_-_Helm.html Use this low def file as a guide to help you figure out what scale you'll build the HD file with.

Here is the HD file link - http://www.4shared.com/file/BFktsnvq/Sharkmark_VI_-_Iron_Man_-_Helm.html

Be sure to read tutorials and tips on how the whole process works in the noob forum. Good luck

War Machine

New here. Was just wondering where I could find the War Machine Helmet. I know its just slightly different from the Iron Man helmet.

wont find it on this thread its been active for months with nothing to actually show beginning to think its an extended aprils fools joke to be honest

The War Machine helmet can be found in this thread here Its extremely detailed so use the size tester first before you put all your effort into the helmet and find out its too small

dubean33, you sir, are being very nice us noobs. Thanks for being patient and not telling people to look for their own files. I look through the threads, but it is cool sometimes when they are readily available.

dubean33, you sir, are being very nice us noobs. Thanks for being patient and not telling people to look for their own files. I look through the threads, but it is cool sometimes when they are readily available.

haha thanks bud. I understand both sides in that it can be very overwhelming to find a specific file among hundreds of similar threads and getting annoyed when someone tells you to just "search for it!" while most of the time the search option doesn't work all that well. Also, i understand that it really only takes a look at the main page to find the thread clearly labeled with the correct information they may be looking for and getting frustrated with peoples lack of attentiveness. For the most part though, i'd rather be helpful and spend 30 seconds searching and linking than the 10 seconds it takes to tell them to, "stop being such a noob and find it yourself." haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back