REAL Iron Man/War Machine peps, 405th teamup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with how nice you are dubean. Working on your War machine HD currently, but I was wondering about that Iron Man file also. You don't have to link me, but I was just wondering what is the best/ most accurate set of files out there. I would like to do Iron Mans most recent suit, I guess that is the Mark 6? Lol, not totally sure. Anyones, yeah. Sorry if this is unreadable. Anyways, who has the best, most recent, Iron Man suit files. Preferably the entire suit, hopefully done by the same guy.

I haven't had the time to do the conversion on the Iron Man file yet.. but the most recent/best one available is sharkheads "sharkmark VI" helmet.

You can find the full suit files in Robo's thread over on the RPF. He has the Mk 6 and 4 (only difference is the chest piece and color scheme) here

The War Machine helmet can be found in this thread here Its extremely detailed so use the size tester first before you put all your effort into the helmet and find out its too small

Thanks so much!! I read the entire thread believe it or not but I guess I'm not that perceptive. I'm planning for next year's Halloween. I've always like the side kick. :cool

So i talked to Sharkhead today. He said he is going to email the files he has to me. He just got a job and is about to be real busy, so i'll finish whatever he hasn't. I don't know what all he's sending but i will update as soon as i get the files! it looks like this is back on!

Sorry for the super long wait you guys, but trust me.. I've been waiting for this longer and with more anticipation than everyone except Shark himself! hahaha. Hopefully updates soon!

So i talked to Sharkhead today. He said he is going to email the files he has to me. He just got a job and is about to be real busy, so i'll finish whatever he hasn't. I don't know what all he's sending but i will update as soon as i get the files! it looks like this is back on!

Sorry for the super long wait you guys, but trust me.. I've been waiting for this longer and with more anticipation than everyone except Shark himself! hahaha. Hopefully updates soon!

Sad to hear about him
Happy to hear about you continuing the project
Can't wait to see what the update is and where this goes

haha i wouldn't feel too bad for him, it seems like he landed a pretty sweet gig working for a digital effects company :) I think he'll do great.

haha i wouldn't feel too bad for him, it seems like he landed a pretty sweet gig working for a digital effects company :) I think he'll do great.

I mean, I'm sad to see him go, but it's cool that he got a wicked job.

Dubean, I had been talking with (bugging) Shark for a while about the hand/palms... could you work on them first please? :D hehe

So glad to see this project still in the works im sure it will be amazing dubean - and all involved will do their best keep up the good work guys

woohoo! Glad to hear this project is still going...Dubean, thanks for picking this up and thanks to Sharkhead for passing on the files.

Dude, I might be brand-new but I know a good thing when I see it.

Can't wait for this one!

I know it might be a lot to ask, but the anticipation is killing me; can we get a realistic ETA on these? Are we a week out? A month? Ready by Q1? Something so I can stop thinking about this EVERY. SECOND. OF. THE. DAY.

Thanks!

Once i get the files, i can start to give a rough ETA. I don't know what all is done on the files, what needs to be finished etc. Plus there's unfolding to be done for each piece. I'm really gettin after Shark to send them to me... so we'll see.

Again, i'm really sorry that this is taking so long.. and trust me, i want this all as bad as you guys do :)

holy crap i agree with most of these people suspense is killing us and i also understand how busy shark is as i just got done helping with things of that ature that must remain hush hush. either way just keep up the good work and keep us posted and look forward to seeing the end result

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back