REAL Iron Man/War Machine peps, 405th teamup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too. This is the second time I got my hopes up waiting for someone else to produce a great model. I mean, I appreciate the thought and the intentions and all, but I would made a model myself by now if I didn't think someone else was already gonna do it. Ah well...

Well, i would have too extremis.. But the reason this one was special is because it was the real deal. Those would be worth waiting for. Plus there are already mk 4/6 suit files out there. Just not the real ones

i sent him a message and i'll let you know what he says. As far as i know, he only extracted the game models from the IM2 video game. They supposedly used ILMs suit files for the game. I have the game models but they are way to low-def for pepakura. But the files should have the same proportions and shapes to build an accurate suit model from. I think thats what sharkhead was doing as well as using some real files he obtained to create an overall incredible suit.

hey guys, i am having trouble with the plug in player at the arcreactorforum. any suggestions??
also, any word on the markV suit? thats my fav suit and not many seem to do that one. later guys..

Sadly I think we should just lay this thread to rest with the obviously lack of communication from shark I think he is just now ignoring any mails he receives about this subject.
I know its been said earlier that he was very busy and has just started a new job ....but that was ALONG time ago and lets face it how long does it take to press send/upload.

Unfortuneately, I agree with you Carnage. Much though I've been holding out on making a War Machine costume JUST so I could use these files, I'll start with the less detailed pieces now. :'(

hey great work on the helmit's, where do i get the files for the armour from?? im having trouble finding good links

This is bad. I was really looking forward to doing this as a senior project. Oh well I guess. Im guessing I have to look somewhere else.

Im kind of new to this. Heloo everyone btw. Does anyone know where I can et the best HD files of Iron Man? Every piece?
Even War Machine (like the above link) is good. As long as I can make a hi-def Iron man/war machine.

Hi People!!!

Very good news! after a while without news and hope of them I was contacted by a talented member, Juice (aka Stagefivedrift here on 405th). He is the one who modelled the war machine´s file, he is a very talented 3d designer too.

So after speaking whith him I can announce he is the one who will hold the torch and the one who will take care with files I gave to Sharkhead to improve them and do a detailed and accurate war machine pepakura suit. The helmet will be the same that previously moded and was unfolded by dubean (aka bimmer in RPF).

Hope this "season" lead us to a better end than before :p

One pic to begin, low res model to work with:

Bye!!!

This suit will come out alot better than my previous one. I modeled it after a toy and it really didn't match the proportions of a human. I'm going to use a 3d scan of an average human male, (5'10" tall, 180 .lbs) to overlay the model on just to be sure the proportions are correct. These files are an excellent base to start from and detailing them is going to be fun. I'm excited and I know a lot of you are too. I guess I'm going to start with the upper torso and work my way down from there. I am going to pump out the boots first though, since I never got around to doing them before. Wish me luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back