Recon Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane101095

Jr Member
Hey 405th. I know how much people want to get Recon Armor. I found out there are a skull which will give you Recon Armor. Some people say you have to do something to activate the skull but are trying to get people to pay to get it. Does anyone know how to activate the skull in Flood Gate?

what is this I don't even.

Current ways to get Recon:

Do something that makes Bungie love you.

Road to Recon achievements when ODST comes out.

That is all, goodnight!

Shane101095 said:
Hey 405th. I know how much people want to get Recon Armor. I found out there are a skull which will give you Recon Armor. Some people say you have to do something to activate the skull but are trying to get people to pay to get it. Does anyone know how to activate the skull in Flood Gate?

Dosnt work there is no ''glitch'' or bug or anythings like that to get you rec0nz

Last edited by a moderator:
Underdogg13 said:
I'm not even checking on this kind of ridiculousness. Only an idiot would believe this.

I'm freaking serious. I'm not kidding!

Last edited by a moderator:
as of now you cant get this armor because you need to unlock stuff from both H3 and ODST

Halopedia

"One way is to complete all of the Vidmaster challenges in Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST. The armor can also be unlocked by achieving something that makes Bungie feel you deserve it, such as a Forge map, film or screenshot or winning against Bungie in a Bungie VS World event. "

from Halopedia's website

if someone had it on it was most likely someone from Bungie

I was just searching for reference material for ODST armor and I found a webpage (I'm not sure if it's reliable though) that says "Bungie has announced the coveted Recon armor can be earned by completing the 4 Vidmaster Challenges now included with the last update in Halo 3. After finishing those you can complete the last 3 Vidmaster Challenges that come with Halo 3 ODST to unlock the most prized armor in the game." Check out the link for more info.

Found at:

http://www.dudesgamerzone.com/tag/bungie/

Be given the armor by Bungie Studios, or unlocked through achievements, some of which are only availble to be achieved after the release of Halo 3: ODST.

THE ONLY WAY. Please do not fall victim to those who wish to capitalize on the Recon hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back