Recon FULL chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinxx44

Hey guys, I'm having a bit of an issue, I cant find the full recon chest for my pepakura. All i can find is the front, anyone know where the back part is? or what I can do for the back? Any and all help is REALLY appreciated, thanks in advance guys. Really need help here

If you are using the same recon pep file I have then all you have to do is get the standard master chief chest, (front and back) then attach the recon piece to the master chief. After all the front is only a part of a complete chest piece. Btw do you know who made the recon pep file you are using?

How Do I attach it? just stick it on over it or what? Thats what I was thinking I just dont know how.. and the file is by L3X BLU3RIV3R

There are many ways to do that. What I have in mind is using Great Stuff or any other type of expanding foam the. Sa

So basically, make the Mark VI chest, then, for lack of a better word, "glue" the recon piece on top of it?

Anyways, then you sand or dremel off any foam seeping into unwanted area's. I myself r a noob so I recommend looking up how to attach it, rather then experimenting with my idea. Good luck with project
And yes you "glue" it on

Thanks, I already am working on the HD mark VI chest. ITS KINDA DIFFICULT! haha, If anyone has any other tips or anything really, Im still listening XD haha

if you are planing to make multiple chest addons i would suggest using magnets built into your armor. if you make them flush with the surface they won't show when you paint it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back