Recon Marine and Sniper Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Freezer

Jr Member
Hey everyone hows it goin? Well I finally decided to to start and finish a project and I decided on a Recon Marine. For this I'm using Halo 2 Marine Files (Garland's files at that, they're awesome!) and modifying my little bro's nonworking nerf rifle into a Halo: CE Sniper Rifle. Comments and advice welcome.
100_0923.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0924.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0925.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0926.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0928.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks... interesting. Can't really say much about it since there's not much to say about. Why the Halo CE sniper rifle? Why not reach? :p Harder? Maye - but cooler too!

What's the white pieces in the last picture?

The white is the armor I've pepped. And the CE Rifle just cause its a sweet rifle and why not? Everyones gone Reach happy so I want to give love to the first two games.

Looking forward to seeing how the sniper comes out when it's finished. Looks like you're on the right track.

Thanks guys I hope to have more progress pics up soon the DFW areas been snowed in so I have nothing better to do!

Ok heres those pics:
100_0930.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0929.jpg
[/IMG]

It might just be the angle of the pictures, but it looks like your barrel might be a tad too long. Other than that, great work! Keep it up!

It does look a little bit longer then it should be but like he said it may just be the angle. That sniper does look good though, even better when it gets a paint job.

Yeah I can't wait to paint it. Quick question, since its a recon marine would it be acceptable to give the rifle a custom camo scheme to help the Marine "blend in" better with his surroundings?

I would think so, in the current military, you see plenty that have their own camouflage pattern to them. Just my opinion, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back