Recon/ODST build

Status
Not open for further replies.

5N0WM4N

Jr Member
So round about this time last year, I found the 405th and decided to try my hand at pepping some ODST pieces, I got the Dutch helm, and some various chest pieces pepped. I then finished the helmet minus a visor, still need to get in contact with SB bout one..Then I felt the need to build another quick helm, so I pepped up the smooth recon helm. finished yesterday. here's the two of them together
Photo-0169.jpg

and some close ups of the recon...
Photo-0171.jpg

Any suggestions? Any ideas on a color scheme? Im thinking dark gray with a hazard orange stripe right down the middle.

Nice, keep updating the thread, I'd like to see more as you progress! And as Imperator said, how long did each helmet take you?

Well the Dutch took round about 2 months due to some mistakes I made in the pep stage that had to be fixed with the bondo, but the recon took like almost no time at all, its a really quick build. Next up is the new ODST chest plate and such...I've got a gauntlet in the works at the moment but Im going to start it over..specially once the super HD gauntlets come out.

Update time

alright folks so i've been working pretty hard the last week or so getting stuff resined, rondoed, and bondoed. Im almost done with Kirrou's HD chest and Center plate as well as his shoulder.
take a look :)
Photo-0173.jpg

Photo-0175-1.jpg

Photo-0174-1.jpg

And I got a little present in the mail today from Mr. Sean Bradley!
Photo-0176.jpg

And came up with a Logo for my recon suit :D

ReconLogo.png

Thats all i have for you today folks! Comments? Criticisms?
-5N0W

"sweet Visor how much did it cost?"

You'll have to contact Sean Bradley bout that, I dunno if he wants people just shootin prices out there.

He's around the forums, he does vac forming of the odst suits and visors etc. once you become an infantry man you'll be able to see the classifieds where he posts runs every once in a while.

He's around the forums, he does vac forming of the odst suits and visors etc. once you become an infantry man you'll be able to see the classifieds where he posts runs every once in a while.
Infantry man? Is that like the next rank or something? I hope so because I need that visor. I'm doing a helmet next and that is a vital part.

Update time

Hey 405th! Got a bit more done over these last two weeks annddd also have gone back to fix some old things, such as the crappy bondo job on the dutch helm. But in other news I have the chest, and the right shoulder all finished! Got the other shoulder resined and the center gut plate rondoed. Also got the right Gut plate resined.
Take a look in this book, cuz its not reading rainbow:
Photo-0188.jpg

Photo-0186.jpg

Photo-0185.jpg

Photo-0184.jpg

A little something I painted up the other day
Photo-0187.jpg

Anddd another little project thats in the works
Photo-0191.jpg

ideas? Comments?
-5N0W

So after wayyy too long I finally have an update. I completely redid the bondo work on my helmet and repainted it as well as got my SB visor into it. Nothing else really to report, schools been hectic so not as much time as I'd like to have. But with out much further ado I present to you my new helm:

Photo-0199.jpg

Photo-0198.jpg

Photo-0201.jpg

Photo-0202.jpg

Would love to hear your input on this, I'll possibly have more photos tomorrow as I'm wearing it to school along with my dress "suit" ;)
-5N0W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back