Reconz For Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While this would mean that those currently with Recon would no longer hold a somewhat gifted status. You also have to know that this means a couple other things as well.

-No more messages hounding people as to how they got it, requests to purchase their account, or otherwise annoy those with the Recon perms.
-No more 'I pwn'd the Recon Noob' messages.
-No more accounts being hacked.

All good things, yes?

Which Vidmaster do you all have left?

This is the only one I need to see if this is true.

Vidmaster Challenge: Brainpan
Find all the hidden skulls on the Mythic maps.
*winks @ Sigma*

Last edited by a moderator:
LastSpartan said:
Good news, no Hayabusas everywhere anymore!

Sad news, Recons running everywhere...

I like Hayabusa but, I try to not have it out everytime by being an elite because I'm to lazy to change Spartan armor.

Recon armor is Horrid. (Except the chest. I'll say that is nice.)

But its so "Sacred" and Demanded that it brainwashes the kids to THINK its nice. When they forget what they are looking at altogether.

SniperMaster11 said:
and i thought i was special for having recon their went my hopes and dreams

You don't have recon. :cautious: You can't have recon if you don't have a gamertag... or Halo 3.

I don't care what happens, I'm keeping my Mark V bucket and EOD chest. I'm old-school... Even though I haven't been on Halo 3 in well over a year...

Friendly said:
You don't have recon. :cautious: You can't have recon if you don't have a gamertag... or Halo 3.

1. i don't have to share my gamertag

2. yes i do have halo 3 legendary edition to be exact.

Hey, simmer down. Let's not turn this into a 'who has, who has not has' argument.

But in any case: I agree with the decision, if only in part because it'll stop the tirade of noobs screaming about it.

Quick edit:

SniperMaster's right in one regard - you don't have to share your GamerTag on the 405th. It's your choice to share it, not your duty - and I haven't put mine up simply because I get irritated by the numerous friend requests I keep getting when I make my account name public.

That being said: pics or it didn't happen.

SniperMaster11 said:

Right. Sorry for being off topic but.

You don't have Recon. If you did you would be showing it to everyone.
Bungie would not give Recon to someone as immature as you.

Let me Rephrase that, i can tell by your Bad Grammar and your silly attitude about you having Recon that your like 12 years old.

Any 12 year old as immature as that would boast about Recon, and if they really had it, they would prove it.

Take it to PMs kids :cautious:

And I dont recall any rules from Bungie saying "If you get Recon you MUST blabber your mouth off and show it to EVERYONE!"

I actually change my permutation depending on the gametype.

Team Swat, I use an elite, Flat helmet, Usually protects you from headshots coming from behind.

Any Socials or Customs I use My katana with Full Mk 6

And that's basically it.

so yeah. Elites are cool but from the side their head is VERY vulnerable.

Anyway, back on topic, Has it been OFFICIALLY Confirmed that Recon is rewarded for Completing Halo 3: Recon?

SniperMaster11 said:

I appologize for assuming too much. I assumed by the box in your signature that you only played Halo 1 online. But I don't believe you have recon armor. As Crucible said, pics or it didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back