Red vs. Blue (META) build(ON HOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good, can't wait to see a completed meta build. You're going to beat me to it at the rate you're going.
Meta needs a Knifle (brute shot) though ;) do you have any plans to make one eventually?

Yes I do have the pepakura files for that brute shot, but I want to get all the armor at least peped out before I start that.

UpDate October 19th, 2012

So I found these leather gloves today and thought they where perfect
DSCN0138_zpsee06adf2.jpg

DSCN0139_zps6b6e9709.jpg

but I also got the fan and the LED's for my helmet and also all my paint I needed so i'll get to work on it right away.

Helmet UpDate!

Well I got my paint and I have my first coat of primer on so hopefully its going to be all painted my the end of the week.
DSCN0144_zps07163d31.jpg

DSCN0143_zps82a47f8b.jpg

DSCN0142_zps7bdb45b4.jpg

DSCN0141_zpseed45a8c.jpg

The holes in the bottom of the helmet are for the LED's if anyone was wondering.

This last shot just shows some of the detail in the visor.

DSCN0140_zpsb769c807.jpg

The helmet is lookin really nice. Can't wait to see it done, should be pretty epic. And good luck with the rest of the build!

I'd like to see him come to life.

really come to life are we forgetting he was killing anything and everything that got in his way. i wouldn't want the real meta to come to life just the armor.

oh and nice work on the helm, and just woundering are you only useing that hole for the visor or the whole thing?

Helmet UpDate! #2

Progress, the paint is on, the battle damage is done, and the LEDs & the visor are ready to be installed.
DSCN0147.jpg

DSCN0148.jpg

DSCN0149.jpg

DSCN0150.jpg

DSCN0151.jpg

DSCN0153.jpg

I'll be installing the visor and LEDs when I get home from school tomorrow.

UpDate October 29th, 2012* Helmet almost done!*

So I got the visor n the mail and I picked up some other things to fill the holes from the visor and the helmet.
DSCN0156.jpg

Soo.. the Visor dosen't fit soI had to trim it.
DSCN0157.jpg

Ok so now the visor is on and the filler is applied. This is how it turned out.
*Warning the is a sexy devil in this Photograph*
DSCN0158.jpg

DSCN0159.jpg

DSCN0160.jpg

DSCN0161.jpg

DSCN0162.jpg

Don't worry the marks in the visor will come out when I clean it. Tomorrow I'll be instaling the LED's and putting the rest of the padding just in tie for HALO-ween.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back