Red vs. Blue (META) build(ON HOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks really nice....
I saw the pics of the pep and I thought you were doing pep/fiberglass - later post you mention foam?? Which is it??

Looks really nice....
I saw the pics of the pep and I thought you were doing pep/fiberglass - later post you mention foam?? Which is it??

Well I started working on another project that required foam so when I used it I found out how much easier it was compared to foam so I decided to make the switch

*Crap!*
Well I decided that I am going to use pepakura instead but it occured to me that I never tried on my chest piece so I tried it on and.......Its too small :(. So Im going to have to be remaking my chest piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Crap!*
Well I decided that I am going to use pepakura instead but it occured to me that I never tried on my chest piece so I tried it on and.......Its too small :(. So Im going to have to be remaking my chest piece.

sounds like church in 10/18 been then again carlina is pretty much a second tex and everything has changed are you going for the season 8,9,or10 look, becasue the meta as red LED's on his arm as the being of episode 18.

sounds like church in 10/18 been then again carlina is pretty much a second tex and everything has changed are you going for the season 8,9,or10 look, becasue the meta as red LED's on his arm as the being of episode 18.

Im going for the Season 10 look the only bad thing is that I can't find a file for the scout chest!

The only scout chest pep file that I have ever seen was made a few years ago by vrogy, the host of many of the dead links in the Halo Cosuming Wiki. He left the site a long time ago and his files are getting more and more difficult to come across. There is another group here in the forums building RVB characters, and they're having the same trouble finding the scout chest as well.

It's a shame too, vrogy's pep file for the scout chest was pretty epic looking.

i'll look around maybe i'll find something.

simmion grif go find anything and everything that has power. i'm going in.

Helmet UpDate!
DSCN0133_zps0f4fea34.jpg

DSCN0134_zps59f7185e.jpg

DSCN0135_zpsabb2d96a.jpg

DSCN0136_zps1b1ecc43.jpg

As you can see most of the bondoing is done all I have to do is fill in an old air vent in the back of the helmet and then im ready for Glazing putty, Detailing, and PAINT!
My plan it to have the helmet done and ready for paint by next week. Wish me luck!

Looking good, can't wait to see a completed meta build. You're going to beat me to it at the rate you're going.
Meta needs a Knifle (brute shot) though ;) do you have any plans to make one eventually?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back