Red Vs. Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't looked yet, so I don't know if anyone has taken them yet, but I'm torn between Simmons and Doc:

One, I would be good for Simmons because I kiss up a lot (Or I can act it really good)

Two, I would be good for Doc/O'malley, because I can make two good voices, one so-so Doc, and a fairly good O'malley

I'm North Idaho, So... I don't think I'll be able to attend to any Cons. But, anyways, I'd like to be the first Doc or Simmons (Hopefully).

Note: I haven't started on anything yet, planning on making a marine outfit first. HEY!!! I could be that one guy, what's his name from the first season, the one giving all the commands! Then All I would need is a jump suit. But I'll stick to Doc or simmons, I don't like using my face in public :p

Here's a slightly higher res picture of my Caboose,
40.jpg

Still working on finding the best way to attach the Ab plate so it stays in place,

Cadet said:
Here's a slightly higher res picture of my Caboose,
Still working on finding the best way to attach the Ab plate so it stays in place,

Have you tried just using some Velcro on the underside? its what i used on the ab/chest plates of a fett costume i made once.

Last edited by a moderator:
yetifunk said:
Have you tried just using some Velcro on the underside? its what i used on the ab/chest plates of a fett costume i made once.

It actually is velcro'd to the undersuit underneath, I got the idea from Fett costume ;) However, the shape of it does not seem to co-operate well with it.

Cadet said:
It actually is velcro'd to the undersuit underneath, I got the idea from Fett costume ;) However, the shape of it does not seem to co-operate well with it.

Well my next idea would be using buttons, like the snap on kind just spaced out underneath. That might work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back