Props Reference Pics Needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyCoz

Could someone get some screenshots of the MC holding a Magnum up in the gallery? I went through all the weapons/armor pics but only found this one:

gallery_2069_5_246315.jpg

It's kind of hard to tell how big it is in relation to MC's hand/arm. If someone could post a side view, in hand, that would be great

I'm almost finished with building one from Bevbor's pep file, but the thing looks way too big. I scaled it to 26.7 cm long, based on information from the Halo wiki, but it looks huge in my hand.

I'm thinking that since I'm not quite seven feet tall like the MC, that I need to scale it down the same ratio of my height to MC's. If that's the case, I'll make a new one and use this one I've built to try out some ideas I have for reinforcing weapons.

Considering that the chief is about 7 feet tall, the magnum would be relatively large in proportion to normal sized people, but if you're making the gun for your size, then the magnum should fit your hand

centerside said:
Considering that the chief is about 7 feet tall, the magnum would be relatively large in proportion to normal sized people, but if you're making the gun for your size, then the magnum should fit your hand

Yeah, that's what I figured. I've started another one, sized to 21.9 cm long

(about 85%). By the time I bondo on some details, it should be just about right.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah but the pistol is for a normal hand and the hand of MC are to big for the pistol. You can see is pinky out of the pistol gard.

Pat

Garzak said:
yeah but the pistol is for a normal hand and the hand of MC are to big for the pistol. You can see is pinky out of the pistol gard.

Pat

Exactly,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back